Wolf & Dragon child?

*Duke Echart*

"Sir no one has come out of the hut at all for weeks now." a knight said watching his lord nod before getting off the horse. Slowly he made his to the doorway before knocking and no one came, but he did hear little footsteps from behind the doorway. Soon he pushed the door open and saw the dead body of a woman rotting in the middle of the hut.

Looking around trying to locate the child who he had seen weeks before, with crystal clear blue eyes and magenta hair who reminded him of his daughter who the Duke lost, Yvonne. He knew it was wrong to try and use another little girl for a replacment but .... turning his head quickly the Duke saw a little wooden closet in the corner of the room. The same way little footsteps he heard headed.

Slowly he walked over, and open the door to see ..... a little girl, a wolf pup, and 3 weird looking lizards all staring up at him! Looking at the little girl he then saw right beside her a wig with magenta hair just like the rotting corp's had. Looking at the little girl he relives she was the LITTE GIRL who he been watching only she had silver hair!

"Hello little one, it's alright calm down." the Duke rushed to calm the child, seeing the little girl crying in fear. 'Oh course she was scary you idoit, she's been stuck in here for weeks with a dead person!' his mind screamed at him as he found himself lifting the small child out of the closet and slowly rubbing her back as he rock her to sleep.

The wolf pup held up somthing of cloth to the Duke, reaching down he saw it was a baby blanket with a name stitched into it; Penelope 'Visenya' Targaryen-Stark. Tucking her into the blanket, he soon turn and started leaving the hut, hearing pawprints and little claws fallowing after him.

"Sir wh-" one of the gurads started to ask before they all froze in shook seeing the little peraid fallowing after their lord. Duke Eckhart kept walking with a staright face heading to the carriage 'Thank god I thought to bring it.' Once the group was all sitting inside the carriage, the vehicle started to move as his men fallowed afted them back to the Duchy.

' Once the group was all sitting inside the carriage, the vehicle started to move as his men fallowed afted them back to the Duchy

*Penelope 'Visenya' Targaryen-Stark*

*Baby Dragons*

*Wolf Pup*