Learning of the Targaryen Bloodline

*The Iron Throne*

The Emperor had both man and their families, plus his own leave the party to discuse things over instead of having an inportant converation infront of nosey nobles, who would spread the news faster in gossip then in an royal decree. So they went to the war room sitting at the table, with the Emperor sitting at the head of the table looking tired.

"Duke Echhart what dose he mean she's a Targaryen? What is a Targaryen anyways! I never heard of them before." his majesty, the Emperor of the Ioka Empire asked before turning towards his long time adviser to explain to him. The adviser was the Magenta haired man who was the father of Penelope's nanny. He was Duke Valentine, who was also a decedent of a Valyria the same for his children and even they all had pruple eyes.

"Targaryen are the royal family of the continent Westeros, witch was once divided into 7 Kingdoms. The royal family also are decedents of Valyria like my family, but they have a rare silver hair coloring and purple eyes." The Duke said before stairing at Penelope, as she and the Crown Prince were coloring pictures of dragons on the other side of the meeting room ignoring what was happening around them.

"Then what are Starks then?" demaned the Queen wondering if she could use the girl to give her son more power, imaging her only child ruling not only this Empire and an intire continent if he could marry this child once full grown. Duke Valentine glared at the Queen before saying coldly "The Starks were the first people of the land ruling over the cold north, from their ancenit home of Winterfell. They made an allience with the Targaryen so that was uphold up till this day from what I understand. They also had Lady Penelope's eyes, it never skip a generation." 

"The most beautful Stark was Lady Lyanna, the most beuatful woman who could take on a hord of bandits on her own with only a wooden sword. From what I know from my daughter letter the Crown Prince and Princess who were already married were in love with her and togather they married her under the religion of the Old Gods. She sent a letter years ago saying that the Lady was pregnant with a 'child of ice and fire'. From the looks of it your daughter Duke Eckhart" the man turned to the Duke who was sitting with his sons on the other side of the meeting table "Is the child she spoke of."

"..... I found Penelope and her pets in a hut in my Duchy, the nanny was dead. It looked like she died from illness or starvation. She left a letter saying someone started a rebellion over a lie, killing all the Targaryens and Lady Lyanna died from compilations from giving birth." Duke Eckhart said in a calm voice as he watch the Magenta hair man's face go pale as Duke Valentine relies he outlived his daughter, something the Eckhart Duchy knew all to well.

The Emperor was quite for a few moments before telling the Duke and his sons that no word about Penelope's origins would leave this room, giving a look to his Queen and the Second Prince that said 'if you do, the punishment would be severe'. The Echkart family soon left after words, not before Callisto asked his father for Penelope to come over again to play.

Much to Derek and Reyold's dismay the Emperor agreed and the little prince KISSED Penelope hand and called her 'his' Princess again. The dragons and Ghost didn't know what happen but for some weird reason it revolve around their master.