The children getting to know each other

*This is the cute look Penelope is wearing; just add the silver hair*

"WOW what's this called mister?" holding up the pretty little pastery on her plate looking at the Duke in wonder "I never seen bread like this before!" The family was all eating breakfast in the dinning room, an since the toddler ate all her food (witch shock the maids since the second young master still didn't touch his tomatos) Penelope was given a cupcake as a treat.

"No Penelope it's a cukecake, a sugerly treat." the older man said gentally watching the girl slowly ate the treat wondering why she never eaten one before. "Is this the first time you had suger?" wondered an annoyed Reynold watching the toddler, who nodded "Lady Stark says I don't need it but she lets the others have suger, even Theon." "Others?" asked the heir of the Eckhart family as he wiped her face with a nackpkin.

"Yeah Uncle Ned's children! Their all a lot older then me, Robb's coming of age is soon too! I hope I get to go but Lady Stark says Bas%erd's like me shouldn't be near true borns." the toddler said as she finished up her food. The Duke was now wondering if this 'Lady' was like that maid who hurt this small child.

"Deerick, Renyold I have work to do today so I want you both to show Penelope around ok?" the Duke said getting up from the table, as his sons nodded he soon left the room. The brothers soon left the dinning room, Derrick holding the little girl on his hip as they walked around the manison before going outside.

"Ok Penelope you can get down now and go play ok? We'll be right here." said the oldest boy as the trio were in the garden. The silver toddler nodded before running off, her little pup silightly falling after her while the dragons stayed with the boys. "Why are you being so nice to her brother?" wonder the pink hair boy outloud to witch his brother turned and looked at him saying "I wonder the same thing about you Reynold? You said you'll make her life a living hell."

"That's was before she came and she's litterly a baby!" snapped the second son blushing witch made his brother laugh "True and it seems she dosn't know what's happening here. All she knows is her nanny is dead and Father brough her here."

"And you like her too ..... the same with me." nodding his head head, running his fingures threw his black hair before both boys stopped and rushed towards a scream .... from Penelope. The two brothers rushed to the girl to find her being hold up by her clothes by some of their family's knights!!!! "You should go back to the slums you came from you fake!" laught the leader throwing her to the groud as the others were trying to stabbe the pup, but missed since Ghost was faster then them.

"Grrr maybe we should hit the fake ins-" one started to say till his eyes caught the young masters stairing at them in horror before it turned to anger. Reynold rushed to Penleope picking her up with Ghost, who jumped into the boy's arms whinning in fear, as his elder brother delt with the assaulters.

Meanwhile in Winterfell

*Slap*"HOW DARE YOU SAY VISENYA SHOULD HAVE DIE AT BIRTH YOU FISH!!!!!" shouted the silent wolf towaring over his crying cowering 'wife' as his eldest daughter tried to calm her. The rest of his children looked at their birth giver in disgust at her daring to say that awful thing about their sister.

"But Father!" Sansa Stark looked up her father as she hugged her mother "Mother's right, that thing should have die at birth! She's no Stark and dragons desver to die!" Arya Stark marched over before kicking her sister hard screaming "YOU JUST WANT TO BE QUEEN YOU HARTLESS CREATURE!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A TRUE STARK WHEN YOUR A WEAK SOUTHERNER FISH!!!!"

"Arya enough you're enjoing yourself right now!" snapped Robb dragging his sister off the sobbing oldest daughter, not bothering to help them. Since they were the once to alter Robort Baratheon and those lions of his littler sister's parentage; since she, a toddler was a threat to Sansa's happiness.

"Lock them in the tower with Southern servents, and let the rest of the North know that Catelyn is no longer Lady Stark but a Tully again. And that Sansa Stark is now Sansa Tully, since she's now disowned till she proves she's a true wolf." the keeper of the North called to the gurads standing in the doorway of his office.

As the Tully woman were manhandly, as they screamed for Ned or Robb to not allow this fate, the rest of the family went back to planning. They were now at war with the stags and lions, so the wolves and the last of the dragons most work togather now. "Send word to Viserys Targaryen and his sister, let them know their brother's heir is alive." said Bran Stark, the Three-Eyed Raven already knowing were to find them.

HI EVERYONE!!!! SO VISERYS AND DAENERYS WILL BE SHOWING UP SOON, LETTING YOU KNOW THEIR NOT CRAZY OR MAD. SO HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE CHAPTER AND WATCH OUT FOR MORE, HAPPY READING EVERYONE. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!