The little girl is a princess?

*Banners of house Stark and the house of Taragaryen*

"Sir she's asleep now as well as are her pets." a maid bowed to her master before leaving his study, Duek Echkart didn't know what to do. Since coming home with Peneleope and finding out a 'bad man' might be after her to end her life frighten the man. His sons were no better but tried to distract the child from noticing it.

"Sir ... the knights found some things that could be of help." Butler Pennel said as he stood in the doorway standing Infront of the two others, knights loyal to the Ducky holding items they found in the hut looking for clues after they buried the woman. Nodding his head the knights and Pennel enter, as the knights laye two banners a crossed his desk, one with a wolf and the other a three-headed dragon.

"They also found these as well sir, letters writen by the girl's uncle to the nanny and also one the nanny wrote before her death." the older man said handing the letters to the Lord before he and the knights left the study once their master waved his hand. The Duke started to read the uncle's letters, only finding out little bits about the child's life and his worry for her safety, also how someone named 'Robort' was still not giving up on his serch.

Looking down at the nanny's letter he noticed it didn't adressed anyone in particular but for whoever found Peneleope. The Duke started to read the letter in the lates hours of the night; If your reading this I'm dead and Peneloepe might still be alive. I was once a noble woman born in this Emprie but left everything behind for new lands were I was the lady-in-waiting to Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, the heir to the Iron Throne and the only one beside his lady wife, Lyanna Stark, death bed. The royal household of Taragaryen was destroyed on a lie by Robort Baratheon who took over the seven kingdoms all in an act to force Lady Layanna to marry him. Lady Layanna married Prince Rhaegar in the North, in the old gods ways (witch allowed a men and women to have more then one partner in a relationship, since his other wife Princess Elia approve of their union) and a war started. My late Prince was killed by those loyal to his family for power and his two wives died, one protect his eldest children but in vain and the other of child birth fever. Princess Visenya (is Penelope's real name but cannot be used in fear for her life if the enemies catch wind of it) was born as her mother made her uncle swear an oath that the uprise rwouldn't find her or Robort would kill her because of her father blood running in her veins. Please I beg you protect her, she's the only heir of house Taragaryen left .... her dragons our her protectors as well as the dire wolf once their all full grown. Don't let anyone hurt her pleas......

 That was it all the note said, an the Duke couldn't belive it at first but looking between the letters and banners (witch were stained in blood like they seen battle, making him shiver in fear), Duke Eckhart new deep down knew this was all real. As light from early dawn broke threw the study's window, signs that a new day was here and also showing the Duke was awake all night.

"Sir have you been up all night?" question Pennel coming in to clean but didn't get any answer as he rushed to the little girl's room knowing now she was all that mattered. 'She needs me.... and I need her.' thought the Duke as he barged into the bedroom seeing a maid piercing her arm with a needle and screaming at the toddler. The anaimals weren't in sigh, but you could hear them from the closet were the maid trapped them inside.

"What do you think your doing? Get out now your fire!" growled the Duke darkly as he picked up the crying girl trying to clam her down as the maid rushed out in fear for her life. Duke Eckhart was looking at his newest daughter, now not thinking of her as a replasment but as his own.

Meanwhile in the North

"What do you mean no letter showed up?" demanded the Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfall and Wrden of the North as his men once again told him no letter came from his niece's nanny again. "Father you don't think something might have happen to them do you?" question Robb Stark, his eldest son who was now of age worry was laced in his voice as the thought of the one he called 'Sister' could be endangered.

"I don't know Robb but we will find out .... Summon the lords of the North a meeting needs to held now!" as the lord order as he left the room, dire wolves fallowing after their alpha. The North wouldn't lose another daughter again ...... even if it ment going to war if they have too.