The fated meeting and truths told

*Athur note; Ok so this is my story timeline so Prince Callisto Regulus is going to be a child in my story time line cause I ship Penelope with him. Also the Second Prince is older but not the heir since his mother is only the Second Queen but since Callisto Mother was the Empress he's the heir. Also the brothers and the rest of the boys are all grown up*

"WOW look at all these sweets!!!!" Penelope said happily as she jumped up and down to see all the desserts on the table that the Eckhart family was assigned for the tea party. Derrick turned around to look at Reynold, only to see the pink hair brother storming over to a group of nobles looking angery. "Penelope you stay here, ok?" the heir to the Duchy stated before turning towards the pets saying "Watch her!" before running after his brother.

 "Penelope you stay here, ok?" the heir to the Duchy stated before turning towards the pets saying "Watch her!" before running after his brother

Ghost and the baby dragons somehow snuck onto the table had jump up onto the table rushing over to devorer the desserts that looked like cute little bunnies

Ghost and the baby dragons somehow snuck onto the table had jump up onto the table rushing over to devorer the desserts that looked like cute little bunnies. Little Rhanegal (after eating three cakes that looked like bunnies) then heard some sniffiles from under the table, so the little green dragon went to find the noise. Climbing down and under the table cloth he found a human little boy around with golden hair and ruby red eyes sofety crying his eyes out, curled in on himself.

The little green dragon started making a purring sound as he slowly made his way over to the boy, before putting his head against the boy's leg. The boy looked down in shook before whispering "A real dragon?" before slowly putting his hand out to the baby dragon who happily climb up his arm.

"Hi" whispered the boy as he used his fingers to slowly pet the dragon's head like you would a cat. The boy looked up hearing more chirps coming towards them and saw two more baby dragons coming their way, even a fury white puppy with red eyes like his! "Ghost? Drogon? Viserion? Did you guys find Rhanegal?" asked a feminie voice coming from behind the table clothe before the most pretty girl in the boy's mind crawled under it.

A girl with pretty silver hair and ice blue eyes came under before looking up and seeing the boy "Oh hi, I'm Penelope what's your name?" The boy only stair for a few minties before saying in a shy voice "I'm Callisto, so you know this dragon?" Penelope crawled over as she nodded her head "Yup I hatched him and his brothers from my family's dragon eggs and I had them for .... almost a year now!"

Callisto eyes went wide before smiling "Cool! My family dosn't have dragon eggs but they said in our family's histroy that my ancestores could turn into dragons!" An soon the kids spent the whole time talking under the table playing with the dragons and wolf pup. Untill they heard an angery voice of a man shouting "WERE IS MY SON!!!!?!??!?!" and then serveral voices shouting "PENELOPE IS NOT A STREET RAT YOU *BEEP*!"

"Oh Dad/Papa!" the two kids cried before crawling out from the table before running off to see the Duke and his sons glaring at a group of nobles (who made the rude comment at about Eckart Duchy's Princess) and the a tall man with ruby eyes like Callisto with snow white hair glarring at the Second Queen and her son; who both were trembling bowing their heads at the man as a dark aura came off him.

*What the Emperor of the Ioka Empires (yes that's the Empire's REAL name) & Callisto's father*

As the two kids ran towards their fathers Callisto cried out "DADDY MY PENELOPE SHOWED ME HER DRAGONS! THEIR STILL SMALL CAUSE THEIR BABIES AND GHOST LET ME PET HIM AND WE BOTH LIKE CHOCOLATE -" and Penelope ran towards the Eckhart family man as she giggling she made a new friend with pretty red eyes like Ghost with golden honey hair.

The Duke and his sons turned quickly and staired in horror seeing their Penelope running beside the CROWN PRINCE?!?!?!?! Derek and Rehoyond knew they shouldn't had left Penelope by herself at the dessert table but they overheared a group of woman making rude remarks about their baby sister saying once Yvonne was found the child would be gone since she was a 'replacement'. 

The Emepror turned around to see his belove son running towards him but his eyes widden in shook seeing the 3 baby dragons sitting onto of his son's head. Also at the pretty little girl who was around his son's age beside him, 'That most be this Penelope I kept hearing about today.' thought the Emperor before picking his son up as the Duke did the same with his daughter (who quickly walked towards the Emperor's side to get Penelope away from that boy).

Beside the Emperor's side a man with Magenta hair gasped at the sight of Penelope before asking/demanded outloud witch could be heard from everyone in the room "What is the meaning of this Duke Eckart! Is that child of the Crown Prince of the Seven Kingdoms from acrossed the sea?!?!?!? Why is she hear with you then her parents and my daughter!" Nobles started gasping in shook before whispers filled the air, as the Emperor turned towards the Duke demaned answers.

'Well this turned out worst then I ever imagine.' thought the Duke dryly before his gripped tighten on the toddler in his arms, ready to protect this child ...... even if he had to die.

Meanwhile in the Free Cities of Essos

A tall man of age 23 with short silver hair and purple eyes was reading a letter that was attached to a hawk, bearing the mark of Stark family on it cheast. Reading the letter he quickly turned back inside the buliding to find his sister, who was being dressed for her wedding.

"OUT ALL OF YOU!" shouted the man as the woman helping his sister dress quickly left the room, a young beautiful woman with long silver hair and purple eyes stairted at her brother as she quickly finished slipping her dress on.

"What is it Viserys? Was the wedding called off? Or have the upriser's men found us?" the girl ask as her eyes watched her brother closed the door and quickly locked the windows of her room before dragging her over to a corner of the room. "Listen closly Daenerys." hissed the man before he showed her the letter that was hidden in his pocket. 

"Our brother left an heir, one who will sit on the throne one day soon. The Starks are willing for a truce because all we knew was a lie about the war ...... Lyanne Stark was our brother's second wife." whispered the man as the girl gasped in shook thinking 'That awfully war, witch started before I was born and ended a couple of years ago was based off of a lie? That upriser I'll kill him!' 

"Did the children survive? Either of them?" quistion the exilled princess but her brother shooked his head "Princess Elia and her children died that night .... our brother left another child, mother by the northern beauty she-wolf." 

Gasping before covering her mouth Dyenerys asked the gender, watching his eyes sofeten for the first time in years "A Princess, of ice and fire. A Visenya, the next Queen of the Iron Throne!" soon his eyes went hard again before throne the letter into the fire pleace next to them "... our niece who is now being hunted by that upriser."