High Society or a pack of wild animals?

*Penelope 'Visenya' Taragrayen-Stark outfit for this chapter*

"Hi little one. My you look very cute in this outfit~." cooed the Duke Eckhart as he helped the little toddler into the carriage. It had been over a week since the incident as the family called it and the knights imprisoned. "Hey knock it off you two!" snapped Reynold trying to seperate Ghost and Drogon again from fighting each other. It seems the two had some rivalery against each other.

"Hurry up Reynold or well be leaving without you three." said the eldest son already sitting in the carriage with the others, Rhaegal and Viserion eating a piece of steak in his lap. The two animals stopped fighting before jumping in to get some food too. "Finally." sighed the pink hair boy before getting in as his father closed the carriage door.

As they rode away, Penelope staired out the window making 'Awww' and 'Ohhhhh' sounds seeing things from all around her. Her pets were doing the same and the Duke was thankful for taking the carriage with blacken windows, so no one could see the dragons from outside. Today the group was heading to the palace for a tea party hosted by the First Queen, the mother to the second Prince. It was also good timing to intuduce little Penelope as a Eckhart and the pets too.

"Sir were here." said the driver opening up the carriage door less then an hour later, the Duke nodded picking up the toddler before getting out. His sons followed behind him, the dragon hitching a riding on their shoulders. Little Ghost was running full speed after the Duke, who was walking slowly. "Penelope remember what we said?" asked the Duke looking down at the toddler, who nodded her head.

"You is my Papa and brothys are brothys!" said the silver hair blue eye toddler with a little serious look on her face. The Duke nodded as a Palace servent intrudced their arrive in the greenhouse garden, were the party was being held. Nobles all looking up stairing in aww at the Eckhart faimly.

But soon whispers filled the air as the guests whispered about the 'animals' and 'girl who wasn't Yvonne'. The First Queen stepped forward, wearing a silk tea dress and the imperal crown that the Emperor gave her, smiling with a cold sceeming look in her eyes. "Your grace, thank you for coming but who is this adorable child with you? I never seen her before." asked the Queen as she hidded her face inside her fan.

"Why your majesty, my family and I thank you for your kindness for inviting up." said the Duke bowing, his sons fallowing his lead before smiling down at the toddler "This cute little one is my newest child, go on say hello darling." As he said the last part he set Penlope on the ground infront of the woman, who expected the child to cry or stutter.

Penlope picked up her skirt before giving her a bow while saying "Blessing and glory on her Majesty, the Queen. My name is Penelope Taragaryen - Stark - Eckhart my lady." before she look up with the cutest puppy dog eyes.

Soon everyone was gossping in the background saying things like "She's perfect behave. My children stuttered or made a mistake in their bowing the first time", "How long is her last name? I never heard of anyone with more then one.", "Taragaryen - Stark? What noble house uses those names?", "Silver hair and those blue eyes? They look like ice but prettier!' and' I never seen such a pretty child before, I bet once she's all grown up she'll be the center of High Socity." 

"Well.... it's nice to meet you too, Lady Penlope." said the Queen pointing her fan away before walking away towards her son, the Second Prince. Not once asking about the animals with the Ducky of Eckhart. The Duke sighed in rivleaf untill he saw the nobles stated to surorned them, "Boys mind taking Penelope and these little guys over to a table. Go ahead and start without me." the Duke said smiling, but the boys read the message loud and clear *Keep Penelope safe and away from these pests*.

"Alright Father come on Penlope let's go." said Derrick holding her hand, walking away as Renyold fallowed behind them since he needed to litterly pick up Ghost, who decided to sit beside the Duke growling at the nosy people. 'I hope nothing happens.' thought the Duke who started chatting with a noble who wanted to enganged his eldest daughter to one of his sons.

*What the first Queen and her son, the Second Prince look like*

Hi everyone~!!! HAPPY 2022 and if anyone is wondering the boys will be their normal age, same in the webtoon and the same with the rest of the cast from Game of Thrones. Penlope is the only younger one here, and also the rebellion took years to win.