Robb Stark sets sail

*Robb Stark and Greywind, dire Wolf pup*

"Robb are you sure you can handle this son? Finding her might not be an easy task to handle on your own ... why not wait for your uncle to get back from the Wall?" Ned Stark tried to reason with his almost of age son and heir who was packing up anything he needed for the long voyage.

The eldest child of house Stark shook his head, as he placed the last piece of clothing into his sack as he shook his head "We need to find Visenya before those lions catch wind about it. After all they have two male heirs and the Queen could try to sway the King to keep her alive since she's her Mother's only child." 

Ned nodded his head, he remember when Robert Baratheon got word from his traitorous wife and disowned daughter about Visenya's parentage. First he sent assisens after the dragon's spawn until world reached the King's ears that the child took after Lyanna Stark. Orders were then change to bring the child to him alive, so he may choose what to do with the last of Rhaegar Targaryen's children.

Ned shudder at the memory of the dead bodies of the Princess and her two children, how Robert Baratheon cried out in joy before ordering that their bodies be thrown into the sea. The only reason anyone fallowed him after that was because of his grandmother's dragon's blood and how the Lannisters threats on their lives.

"Robb and him walked in silence, with Greywind running in-between them, doing circles around their legs. Looking down at the Dire Wolf pup, Ned remember the snow white fur an red eyes of this one's litter mate. 

"Ghost should be around Greywind's size." commented the Lord of Winterfell, as they finally reached the courtyard. Where the loyal servents, villagers and his other children waited patiently to see Robb and his party off.

Climbing onto his horse, before Arya pasted him Greywind he turned to his family smiling as he spook "I'll send word once I find her, I promise!" before he took off out of the gates. The rest of the horses soon followed after him.

Ned only watch as he hugged his two younger sons, as Arya watched only for a few moments before heading back towards the training yard. She needed to train to get stronger, she needed to be able to protect her little sister from the future threats that were coming soon then latter.

Meanwhile in a Tower

"My little boy's left, how could this happened?" whispered Catelyn Tully as she watched the party leave threw the only small window in the tower. Her faithful and beautiful Sansa Tully, stood beside her offering comfort.

The rest of their loyal servants bowed their heads at their young master's despatcher, who muttered about it being the fault of that devil's child that their Lord brought back those years ago.

Sansa was agreeing with them, it was all her fault! Penelope, Visenya or whatever her name was it was HER fault! Everything was perfect till it was brought home, her Father's once loving gaze turned to nothing when he looked at his eldest daughter.

She was forced to stay in her room with no companionship when Northern born servants told their Lord about her behavior to her younger siblings, especially Arya. When she tried to argue that Arya was acting like a nut because she wasn't as beautiful as her, Ned Stark slapped her before yelling out she was the splitting image of his late Mother.

So when she and her Mother learned about Visenya's parentage and that she hatched three DRAGONS, the duo knew they needed to get ride of her! After all if word got out that House Stark housed a dragon's spawn then all their planning of Sansa marrying Joffrey Baratheon, the heir of the 7 Kingdom would never happen!

Sansa lost everything, an it was that stupid girl's fault! 'If I ever see her again, I'll feed her to Lady!' thought the red head girl angerly, not even bothering to remember that Lady had no loyalty towards her since she hardly fed the dire wolf pup and how she watch that stupid human almost kill it's littermate Ghost, to taunt Penelope about her fate.

Lady the Dire Wolf only hold loyalty to the TRUE members of the House of Stark!