Beginnings

It was bright and sunny day at the park with a young boy named Izuku Yagi protecting a kid from his tormentors.

Izuku: K-kacchan P-please stop your hurting him!!!

Bakugo:(smirks) Well well looks like Deku trying to play hero even though your a quirkless loser.

Izumi: Yeah why do you insists on becoming a hero?! You shouldn't even try to be one!!

The Group consists of Katsuki bakugo the so called "leader" of the group accompanied by his friends and izuku's once twin sister.

Izumi:(smirks) don't even try Deku. You don't have what it takes to be a hero you quirkless loser.

After a while they left him on the ground with him holding his stomach from the kick he received. He wanted nothing more than to Disappears from this world.

Some minutes have passed a girl who was a year younger than him similar to Mitsuki with Reddish hair appears beside him with a horrid look seeing him in this state helping him with his bruises.

Mimi:(horrified) Izu! Hold on let me help you don't move okay?

Izuku looked at her with a caring affection out of everyone that left him since he was quirkless there's one person he cared for in his life was none other than Mimi Bakugo.Despite the fact she had a quirk of her own she deeply cares for him unlike her dumbass brother and everyone around them.

Mimi like Izuku more as a friend however she hardly seen him due of him being distance from everyone. At some occasions she visits him asking he was alright and comfort him when his days were dark.

Unlike his "Parents" they didn't focus on him all they cared about was izumi this and that. It honestly pissed her off making resent the Yagi's even more than before making Izuku the only exception.

The years went by as Izuku became Cold and hostile towards everyone that ridiculed him for wanting to be a Hero making him forget about his dream permanently seeing there's no point anymore. His sister still thinks that he hasn't given up his stupid dream so she keeps on bullying him until one day he changes for the worse.

Aldera High

Teacher: ok everyone I know this should be taken seriously to pursue your careers. However, I Know that you all want to pursue on becoming Hero's!!

The teachers just threw the papers in the air with a face that says "punch me" then everyone showed off their quirks like the idiots they are.

Bakugo: Teach please don't lump me or Izumi with these extras. Besides we be the only ones that are going to pass unlike the rest of you.

As the whole class was spewing there pointless arguments as for Izuku was grits his teeth in Annoyance and frustration he greatly ignored them.
He gave up his dream years ago losing his desire for being a hero that saves them with a......smile.

Teacher:(smirks) Izuku Yagi didn't you want to attend on the hero exam?

Izuku:(thoughts) this motherf*****!!

The students began to laugh at him making Izuku very pissed off. He gave up a long time ago and his teachers along everyone else that still mocked him for it.

Bakugo: DEKU!!!!!

Bakugo sent a small explosions towards him making him fell to the ground with his hair covering his eyes with a shadow. Bakugo started yelling at him as for deku he didn't even hear a word coming from him before he knew class was over.

He was walking away from school to get to his room wanting this day to end that's until his tormentors approach him.

Izumi:(shouts) Hey Deku where do you think your going?!

Bakugo:(yells) that's right Deku were not done with you!!

Izuku:.......

Bakugo: don't even think about joining U.A. you hear me!?

Izuku: What was that I couldn't hear since your breathe stinks from your ego....

Izumi:(surprised) huh?

Bakugo:(angered) what the hell you say Deku!?

Izuku had enough of being neglected by his parents who he's aware that his Father is the number one Hero All Might. While his mother Inko stayed at the house mainly focused on Izumi.
His sister and his former best friend Katsuki bullied him to no end making him more hostile.

Izuku:(whispered) shut up.....

Izumi: W-what was that Deku?!

Bakugo:(pissed) What was that nerd speak up!!!

Izuku: SHUT THE HELL UP KATSUKI!!! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSH** FROM YOU AND IZUMI!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

Izumi backed away from her brother the first time shocked from him screaming as for bakugo he was flabbergasted by it and tried to yell as Izuku cut him off.

Izuku: I TRIED SO FREAKING HARD NOT TO SNAPPED BUT CONGRATULATIONS A**HOLES YOU DONE IT!!! THE LAST STRAW!!! I SPENT EVERY DAY IN PAIN CAUSE OF YOU!! EVERYONE LEFT ME BEHIND EXCEPT FOR MIMI SHE THE ONLY PERSON THAT TRULY CARED FOR ME UNLIKE YOU!!

Izumi: B-brother.... Why are you so....

Izuku: SHUT THE HELL UP YOU NAÏVE PIECE OF S***!! I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT CHEAP TRICK NOT ANYMORE FROM NOW ON I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OF YOU!!

With that Izuku took off while his sister was in shock of what happened trying to process this whole event that just happened. Katsuki was dumbfounded the entire thing thinking the nerd would actually snapped at them.

Izuku kept running with the heat of the moment he ended up somewhere else entirely he collapsed on the ground tired and angry at everything and everyone. He passed out for a while until he was woken up by a man with a cross on his forehead and upside down cross on his jacket looking at the kid.

?:(calmly) you alright?

Izuku:(hostile) why do you care?

?: I sense that you don't have no quirk but I feel you have potential. Do you have somewhere to go?

Izuku: No.... Not anymore it's all because I'm quirkless everyone I once loved cast my aside forgetting me.

?: I see.... Would you kindly follow me?

Izuku:(curious) why?

?:(smiles) I can give you a purpose in this God forsaken world if you desire power follow me.

Izuku wasn't too sure at first before he knew it he's was walking besides the mysterious man he then ask something to him.

Izuku: what's your name?

Chrollo:(Turns) My name's Chrollo Lucifer

Ending: