.

Both Izuku and Shiki are now away from the shopping district far from Izumi. Izuku released his aura unknowingly while still thinking about his unexpected meeting with his "Sister". As Izuku didn't know what to think in his head shiki noticed his aura swift change.

Shiki:(thoughts) He's able to use aura? So wait does that mean....

Izuku calms down turning off his aura and noticed Shiki staring at him. Izuku with his usual persona even if he killed he still has concern for certain people unless you're the enemy.

Izuku:(concern) Is there something wrong Shiki?

Shiki: You wouldn't happen to be quirkless are you?

Izuku was surprised until he realized his aura was active when he's in deep thought. Izuku then looks at her eyes seeing something he couldn't tell.

Shiki: You can also use aura too huh?

Izuku:What do you know about aura?

Izuku was on guard until Shiki looked down slowly using her nen aura with a beautiful white. Izuku can sense she's no threat when she looked at him in the eyes that were beautiful purple.

Shiki: I'm also quirkless like you I can use nen...

Izuku was amazed seeing her aura like that unlike the rest of the phantom troupe her's is more different.

Izuku:Your also quirkless too?

Shiki nods to him while he was captive with her stunning aura.
He shook his head to get out of the clouds.

Izuku:(amazed) Wow I never would've known.

Shiki: It's kinda rare to see another quirkless person these days it's hard to believe that they're 20% left.

Izuku:(sadly) Yeah... But I'm glad I got to meet you see that were not the last one's around.

Shiki somewhat smile a bit before turning red slightly upon seeing his face.

Shiki: So anyway it's getting late I think you might want to go home or something like that...

For some reason izuku didn't want her to leave but understand he needed to get back to the hideout.

Izuku: Yeah...  Hey shiki how about we meet up at the cafe that just open up in town tomorrow or something?

Shiki:(red) ummm sure I guess I don't have anything planned yet. I suppose we can meet up tomorrow.

Izuku: That's great then I see you tomorrow Shiki!!

Izuku smile sincerely at her before waving goodbye with the bag of groceries in his hand leaving each others company.

Shiki/Izuku:(thoughts) Tomorrow....

-----

Nobunaga was taking his time in the cafe enjoying  his drink taking every moment. While enjoying his drink a waitress girl with auburn hair walked up to him.

Mimi: How's the drink Sir?

Nobunaga: It's delicious thanks kid.

Nobunaga usually goes to this cafe since it open liking the taste of coffee in the afternoon seeing the day slowly coming to an end. Mimi was his usual waitress that always serves him when he enters time to time.

Mimi: Oh you do want a refill?

Nobunaga: Yes please.

Ever since nobunaga came to this establishment this girl would always greet him with a kind smile.