League of Villains

It didn't took forever to get to the city since during his time training with Uvogin and nobunaga Izuku increase his speed to match with shalnark and Pakunoda to get within the city. As they arrive they were searching for the hideout that belong to the villains.

Shalnark: If this is correct we should be close to their hideout.

Pakunoda: Why do these Villains want to meet us?  You do know we don't serve people with quirks right?

Shalnark: I know pakunoda at least we can gets some information about what they want and go from there.

Izuku:(curious) what do you think they want from us?

Shalnark: All they requested is our presence they didn't ask for anything else specifically.

Izuku put a thoughtful look before wanting to say something until he felt a presence from the alley. Someone approach them from the shadows that gave Izuku the chill up his spine.

Hisoka: My my~ look do we have here.

The moment Izuku saw him the chills in his spine were something else. Besides the Troupe this one felt dangerous and unstable.

Hisoka:(thoughts) Oh~ this green hair one looks so delicious~ I could sense his aura this has potential and that look hmm~

Hisoka looked at the boy with interest when Izuku gave him a defensive look made hisoka shiver in pleasure already wanting this fruit to be mature. Pakunoda stand in front of Izuku in a defensive manner already know what's happening before asking him.

Pakunoda: Hisoka what are doing here? Shouldn't you do your mission?

Hisoka:(sly smile) Of course. I am almost done with my mission. All in need is to take out the target.

Shalnark: Ok then remember Hisoka your deadline is coming up soon be sure to arrived at the hideout.

Hisoka: Don't worry I would see you all very soon~

He said that last part while looking at Izuku mainly making him uncomfortable with this guy before walking away in the shadows.

Shalnark: Wow short and simple I guess.

Izuku: W-who was that?

Shalnark:Oh that's right you'll never meet him before he's the number 4 of the troupe Hisoka. We don't know much from him either and yet he's probably the most dangerous one.

Pakunoda: let's get going and meet this League of Villains.

Izuku nodded to her before giving one last look in the alley where hisoka went before walking off with the two members. As Izuku walked away hisoka was in the distance thinking about the green hair boy devilish smile before disappearing.

----

The three arrived at the location and was greeted by a bartender that has mist quirk of sorts and a man with hands all over him.

Kurogiri: Welcome my name's Kurogiri and this is Tomura Shigaraki.

Shigaraki:(frustrated) Is this it? These NPCs don't even looked strong.

Kurogiri: Shigaraki understand that Sensei wanted you to meet them in person.

Shalnark: I assume that's the case what is it that you want?

The T.V. screen turn on with only a voice coming from it.

AFO: We wanted you to join us the Phantom Troupe. Yes I'm indeed aware that you don't do things for free but I offer you something that no one has given.

Pakunoda: And what would that be?

AFO smirks knowing they would be skeptical about what he has to offer. He was aware that the Phantom Troupe were strong enough to steal from him anyways , but he would want a temporary alliance with them at best.

AFO: kurogiri.

Kurogiri opens the case to which contains security passes that allows them to access to I-island.

Shalnark: Oh wow this a security pass!  This is what we been looking for with this we could also enter I-island to sneak our way to the Black market auctions that's taking place There.

Izuku: Wait..... what?

Izuku was aware what he's doing he is with the most dangerous group  since he helped the Troupe to gain access to certain things even during training he even learned how to kill despite his own morals.

Shalnark: Well you see Izuku Chrollo was planning on sneaking into I-island to the most heavy Black market auctions where they find Expensive Gold's and other rare objects.

Izuku: I-island? Isn't that where scientist and stuff like that go and what about the hero's aren't they aware about the auction there?

Pakunoda: No they don't since they mainly focused on frame and  popularity that they won't even focus what's happening in the bottom.

Izuku really despised the hero society for ignoring the real problems that are happening beneath their feet. It doesn't matter to him anymore since his dream was dead because of his sister and her friends. And plus he was with the Troupe his family he taken pretty close too.

Pakunoda: Very well then. We'll talk to our boss and sees want he wants to do. Until then we'll come back to your answer.

Shigaraki: Grrr...

AFO:(smirks) Very well... I will be waiting for your answer.

With that the Phantom Troupe members left without saying anything else. As for AFO was thinking how to get them to his side without them killing him or his league.

Shalnark: What should we do ask the boss about the passes to the I-island?

Pakunoda: We been planning this for a while now Chrollo must be notified about this.

Izuku: Though it might take some time before I-island let's people to even enter there.

Pakunoda: Even so you must continue your training before we do anything until then.

Izuku:(little smile) I understand  thanks Pakunoda.

Pakunoda:(smiles)

Izuku's relationship with pakunoda was more like a mother figure to him since she at times guided him on what to do when things get south for him. With that they return to their hideout as they walked away from the city.

-----

Meanwhile with the Yagi's

Izumi:(thoughts) It's been four months since Izuku disappeared. Dad kept searching for him as for mom she didn't utter a word since then.

Izumi remembers the times when she and her brother would hang out and play when they were little. Remembering the good times before she and bakugo started bullying him to not become a hero.

Mimi hadn't been the same when she found out that Izuku disappeared. She refused to talk to her brother since then due to him being Izuku Bully and left before sayings a word.

Izumi was on her bed crying wishing to take back all the things she had done to Izuku.

Izumi:(thoughts/Crying) Izuku where are you?

With All Might....

All might:(thoughts) Son where ever you are I promise to get you back home. I will atone for neglecting you my son.

With Inko...

Inko:(crying).... Forgive me Izuku.... I'm sorry...

Season 1 Ending: