Shiki

Izumi was walking home from school still depressed that her brother was nowhere to be found. She wasn't sure where her brother was just hope that he was safe. On the other hand Mimi was furious to no end staying far away from Katsuki and distance herself from the Yagi's burning that bridge completely.

Izumi and Katsuki hadn't spoken to each other since the day izuku was declare missing. They were waiting for Izuku to come home that day to apologize and atone for what they have done. He hadn't shown up that night after awhile the detective put it upon himself to search for the kid as a missing case.

The Principal of U.A. declare some forms of punishment to her and Bakugo taking the right of being recommended. Izumi didn't mind the punishment she believe that it was deserve. All might or her father was given less than half his pay but, unfortunately they couldn't take his hero license away due to him being the symbol of peace.

Izumi:(Whisper) Izuku.... where are you?

She glanced the old park where they would once play together. The Good memories between them until....their 4th birthday where she was worried for his sake and bakugo came up with a stupid idea to taunt izuku on not becoming a hero.

Izumi:(thoughts) God I'm an idiot...I wish I never hurt him...such a "sister" I am... Izuku I don't know where you are I promise I bring you back home!!

----
Shopping district....

Izuku was getting some food for the others after their hell they put upon the Yakuza. Izuku wanted to give something for Eri and the Troupe  now he wanted to see what to get them. Until a voice interrupted his thoughts turning around to see hisoka with his normal attire that bought some looks here and there.

Hisoka:My my~  look what I have here.

Izuku skin turn pale seeing hisoka remembering the first time he has seen the guy.

Izuku:(thoughts/shaking) Hisoka... I may not have know much from him but I could tell he's Trouble.

Hisoka:(thoughts/smirks) hehe the way he shakes turns me on. But, Unfortunately he's not ready to be ripe Ill have to be patient until then.

Izuku:(shaking) What do you want H-hisoka?

Hisoka:(smile) Well I was in the neighborhood then I saw you. May I ask how was the hunt on the Yakuza?

Izuku:(Shock) H-how did you-

Hisoka:(wide grin) A magician never reveals his secrets. Though I want you to give a message to Chrollo that I will be on schedule for arrival at the hideout sooner than you think. Now be good boy and pass along my message Izuku~

Izuku was unnerved about hisoka it felt like he was going to do something to him. Izuku hesitantly nods to hisoka before noticing he's gone.

Izuku:(thoughts) What the..... I don't know what he does or whatever I need to get away from him.

As he was still shaking from meeting hisoka. Izuku took off to the center of the shopping center he wasn't aware of his surroundings until he bump into someone. A girl with snow white hair with a lovely purple eyes.

Shiki:(irritated) Hey I would pay alot of attention if I were you.

Izuku was awe stuck by this girls eyes not even paying attention what she was sayings.

The guy right in front of her wouldn't stop staring at her she wasn't too sure why he's was starting at her and it's was starting to annoy her.

Shiki:(Frustrated) Where are you starring at you pervert?

Izuku shook his head in realizations he was looking at her for a bit making him panic in embarrassment.

Izuku:(panic) I wasn't!! I swear!! I don't do that type of stuff!!! Sorry for staring I meant no I'll intent or anything like that I swear!!

She sweatdrops at this knowing he wasn't the type of guy that looks at her lustfully cause if he was she would have killed him. She was curious on what he was starring at her for what purpose.

Shiki:(Curious) Then why were you starring at huh?

His caught him off guard for a moment at the girl question. He didn't want to be embarrassed on why he was starring Besides he might want to tell her the truth without being weird.

Izuku:(red) I-i was seeing how your eyes are beautiful I never seen anything like them before.

It was silent between them both making Izuku wanting to Disappear at this moment. Shiki was quiet until she let a chuckle out before laughing out loud making Izuku very confused about why she was laughing.

Shiki:(laughing) Just my eyes huh? I admit that did caught me off guard I'll take that as a compliment. You seem fine in my book so what's your name?

Izuku:(dumbfounded) Huh?

Shiki: Just "huh"? Man you look like you aren't used to someone that asks for your name. So let try again what's your name mines shiki.

Izuku wasn't too sure at first until he reluctantly gave her his name. He gave her a small smile before replying.

Izuku: My name is Izuku. It's nice meeting you Shiki.

The moment they first meet each other was going to be a start of something that Izuku would never had seen entering his life.

S1 ending: