Newcomer

After Izuku and Mimi reunion at the cafe shiki looked at the two along with Eri with an unusual look in her eyes. Shiki wasn't sure what's going on with herself, but seeing Izuku's childhood friends very close to him made her heart feel something that was alien to her.

Shiki:(thoughts) What the hell is this feeling?

Izuku: How's everything going for you Mimi?

Mimi: Well.... Aside from not seeing you for months made me worried to extend and my hatred to the Yagi's Bloom in a way that you can't even imagine.

Izuku kinda frown at the thought of the Yagi's and his dumb twin sister and Bakugo for treating him like he way nothing but garbage. On the other note seeing Mimi being angry wasn't something he usually sees I wonder what she look like when she's mad.

Izuku:(thoughts/Blushing) Probably hot.

Mimi:(concern) Izu? You ok your face looks red are you catching a fever?

Without realizing while checking izuku if he had fever it her chest was very close to Izuku's body making her stop and progress for a moment before turning red fully backing away slightly from him as he was red from that moment.

Shiki:(thoughts/darkly) Not my Izu-.........wait what....

Eri:(confused) Mama? Papa? You okay?

Both Mimi and Izuku snapped out of their blushing state as they swift their attention on something else entirely. While Shiki was now wondering where those feelings came from since she barely knows about him. Inwardly in her subconscious she was determined to know Izuku better so she could get close to him.

......

Afterwards the group decided to leave the café since it was time to go Mimi was hesitant to let go of Izuku but for some reason she knew that he could take good care of himself now so she said her goodbye for now hoping to see him later.

Izuku:(thoughts) I'm glad that I got to she her again.

Eri: Papa do you think will see momma again?

Shiki:(thought) She's too precious... Could I be her mama instead?

Izuku smile at her as he pats her head making Eri giggle before Izuku carried her in his arms before leaving back home.

Shiki:(Hesitant) So you leaving?

Izuku: Oh.... yes Shiki I have to get Eri back home before it gets late for her so.....but how about we see each others tomorrow so-

Shiki:(sadly) Sorry maybe you forgot that I'll be out of town for a while so I don't know if we see each other for a long time...

The two looked downcast from not seeing one another for the time being so she looked at him and Eri before smiling genuinely towards them.

Shiki:(Cheerful) I promise that will see each other again! I'm sure of it so don't be sad okie dokie?

Izuku:(smiling) Yeah!!

Eri:(smile) Okay mama!

Shiki's Brain did a reality check before slowly realizing that Eri called her Mama.....Mama.....MAMA!!! She felt red for a moment before accepting the title given fully since she didn't mind. The three left one another to go home as Izuku was using his aura to quickly get back to the hideout.
...

Shalnark was talking with Franklin and kortopi as he sees izuku with Eri his arms.

Eri:(happy) Uncle Franklin!!

Franklin:(smile) How's it going Eri?

Eri: It's was great I got to meet my new mommies today!!

This made everyone stop talking to one another to look at Izuku with wide eyes as Izuku looked away from the troupe gaze as he was building red.

Nobunaga: Hahahaha I didn't think that you hadn't in you to date with girls kid!!

Uvogin:(smirks) How many girls that you managed to swoon over huh?

Izuku:(blushing) U-u-vo!! Nobunaga!! It's not like that it's uhh...

Machi: Give the kid some space guys if he wants to date someone let him do what he pleases.

Hisoka :That very generous of you to give him some space.

Nobunaga: Hisoka.

Hisoka appears out of nowhere as he approaches the group with his usual stance. His eyes landed upon izuku and Eri as he smiles at them Eri couldn't help but shiver with uneasiness as hisoka looked at her and Izuku making him took a protective stand as pakunoda noticed the uneasiness from them both now trying to change the focus off of them.

Pakunoda: Finally done with you mission hisoka?

Hisoka:(smirks) Of course. I managed to get it finished and now I have returned.

Phinks:(Sarcastic) Yeah great to have you back hisoka.

Chrollo appears out of the shadows as everyone turn towards him with attention. Hisoka smirks widens with intense interested upon seeing the leader of the spiders.

Chrollo: It has come to my attention that will be expecting someone today a potential member of the Phantom Troupe.

Feitan: Another candidate?

Kortopi: I'm surprised that there's still some quirkless individuals remaining aside from us specifically.

Phinks: Well let's see if this newbie got
what it takes.

As everyone discussing with the potential member the expecting person showed up in the hideout everyone turns to the new comer.

Chrollo: I'm surprised that you managed to get her so soon.

As the newcomer reveals herself to the troupe everyone got a good look on what she looked like seeing her purplish eyes and white hair with a hint of red. In that moment Izuku's eyes widen like dinner plates as well the familiar face sees him too.

Shiki:(Shock) I-i-izuku!?

Izuku:(Shock) Shiki!?

Eri:(Excited) MAMA!!!

Everyone: Nani?