Unexpected

U.A.

The Pro hero Sir night eye notified the hero association about the phantom troupe taking refuge somewhere in Japan making the hero association shake in fear knowing the Troupe was the most dangerous organization group known for their brutality and the blood of those who tried to stop them.

Nezu:(sighs) Everyone I have bought you here after Sir night eye witnessed the aftermath of a brutal massacre on the Yakuza gang early this afternoon. It has come to my attention that the Phantom Troupe is somewhere in Japan.

Midnight:(shaking) The phantom troupe? How would you even know it's really Them?

Nezu facial expressions would be described as calm and collected. But in his tone it was a serious threat.

Nezu: I have seen this before long time ago I can easily recognize it from the remains of Overhauls group. I can guarantee it.

Aizawa:(Sigh) This can't be good knowing who they are. It would be impossible to capture one even of their members.

Vlad: It's suicide to even tried to capture one of them!!! Alot of Pros lost their lives to those monsters!!

Nezu took a sip from his tea looking very calm himself in front of the staff not wanting to show fear of the Phantom Troupe making their move in Japan.

Nezu: We must take a course of action. We need to find out what the Phantom Troupes goal and what to do from there knowing this may not be easy we must apprehend them at all costs.

Cementoss: I don't see any possibility of us taking the Troupe down. Those reprobates will kill without remorse.

Bubble girl was still shaken from seeing the laying corpses that were mangle up beyond recognizing what there faces were giving her some mental scar. Mirio was sick to his stomach upon returning back from his internship seeing that despite them being Villains making him see that the Phantom Troupe was no joke.

Aizawa: The phantom troupe is a big problem that will not be solved so easily.

Powerloader: Do we need to inform All might about this?

Present Mic:(scared) Do you even think that All might can take out the Phantom Troupe!? Knowing that they killed countless!? And what about him neglecting his own son he shouldn't even be the number one Hero!!

Nezu:(sigh) Despite what he has done to his son the hero association still needs him to be the symbol of peace. I'll be the one to personally notified this news about this everyone dismissed for preparing the new U.A. exams.

Everyone left the meeting room as nezu was afraid remembering what the Phantom Troupe have done before still hearing the screams of agony.
......

Somewhere in the shopping district...

Izuku and Shiki were discussing about other things while Izuku was able to obtain the food and medicines needed for everyone back at the hideout. The two teens were actually enjoying with each others company telling jokes and funny stories that made them laugh.

Shiki:(laughing) Your for real?! Did that actually happened?!

Izuku:(Laughing) Yeah,  like that one time I somehow managed to end up on the roof without....

Shiki smiles liking Izuku bit by bit. Though in her mind she notices his eyes seeing the emerald color inside them making herself lost in them. She also sees a scar in them seeing a reflection of physical and mental pain. making her remembering her past scars as well unprepared of Izuku question.

Izuku: So? What about you Shiki?

Shiki:(surprised) M-me? Well, I was uhh....oh yeah I remember one time that is was taking a stroll around somewhere I looking for my favorite candy bar though I was shock that when I found out they no longer sell them anymore. Oh my beloved Chocolate treats where are thou?

Izuku:(sweatdrops) Ok? Where did those rain clouds come from?

As the two were chatting from a far was someone that Izuku would never wanted to expect to see again..... Izumi.

Izumi:(shocked) I-izuku?

Izuku blood froze as if he were in the ice age making him stop his story before his face turn into a blank. Izumi slowly approaches them before picking up the pace.

Izumi:(Tears) Izuku!!! Where have you been!?

Out of instinct he avoided her hug making her stumbled to the ground eyes wide open in shock and sadness slowly forming on her face. Izuku eyes were very blank but full of emotion upon seeing his tormentor not wanting her close to him.

Izumi:(Shock) I-izuku? Why did you-?

Shiki realized his sudden change when she saw him dodges her hug. Everyone around them slightly gave them attention to see what's going on. Izuku gave Izumi a cold look in his eyes before gently grabbing Shiki's hand making her blush a little before walking away from his former sister.

Izumi:(begging) Izuku come home everyone misses you. I'm sorry for everything I'll Make it up to you!! Please come home with me...

Izuku didn't say a word to her, but left her behind on the ground crying just like she did with him a long time ago.
She finally realized that the bond she once had with Izuku was now severed beyond repair cause of her and everyone actions.

Izumi:(thoughts) No matter what izuku I am still going to bring you home even if you hate me forever.

Izuku left the shopping district now wanting to go back with the phantom troupe away from his tormentor. Shiki didn't know what to say about next she was still holding his hand blushing.

Meanwhile at the hideout.

Pakunoda and Franklin were keeping an eye on Eri waiting for her to wake up from her deep sleep. Eri eyes slowly opened up with awareness seeing she was no longer with Izuku.

Eri:(thoughts) Where am I?

Pakunoda saw that the girl awaken from her sleep.

Pakunoda:(smile) Hello there little one.

Eri:(scared) Epp!!

Franklin: It's alright kid we won't hurt you. Izuku wanted us to watch over you until he comes back.

Eri:(concern) Izuku? Where is he? Is he alright?

They both see that the girl was more worried for Izuku than herself.

Pakunoda:(motherly) He's fine little one. Izuku had some business to take care of in town he'll be back later okay?

Eri ponders for a moment before feeling like she can trust the lady when Izuku comes back.

Eri:(nods) Kay.

Franklin:(thoughts) this poor girl I hope the others ripped a new one on the Yakuza group.

Pakunoda:(Calmly) So what's your name sweetie?

Eri:(hesitant) E-e-eri.

Pakunoda:(Smile) That's a nice name Eri. My name's Pakunoda and that's Franklin.

Franklin: How are you feeling kid?

Eri:(Uncertain) I feel weird... I feel lighter than before...My quirk is gone I can't feel it anymore...

Pakunoda closes her eyes wondering what Eri been though. Well knowing the Troupe they would been done soon. She sees Eri uncomfortable being somewhere else instead with Izuku so pakunoda decided to give her some comfort.

Pakunoda: Don't worry Eri your safe now. No one's going to hurt you anymore we'll help take care of you.

Franklin: No matter what we'll do everything in our power to protect you Eri.

Eri couldn't believe it that these people were actually nice to her instead of hurting her. She finally felt free from all the pain she endure letting her tears rolling off her face.

Eri:(crying)..... thank you Auntie Paku...and Uncle Franklin.

Both Franklin and pakunoda felt the need to protect this innocent child from all harm taking the role of uncle and aunt.

S1 ending: