Meetings

The atmosphere in the abandoned location filled with the most dangerous criminals known world wide were intimidating for Izuku.

There were Eleven total besides Chrollo each with uniquely different attributes from the other. The one with a angry look saw his boss along with the others of group.

Phinks: Hey look it's the boss.

Shizuku:(Curious) Who's that beside him?

After he and Chrollo the leader of the Phantom Troupe enter a girl with with long pinkish hair noticed him first before the others but said nothing.

Nobunaga: Boss who's this?

Izuku glanced at Chrollo for a moment before speaking to the group of criminals sure he may have drop his desire to be a hero but doesn't mean he's still afraid of Villains.

Izuku:My name's Izuku just leave it at that....

Izuku didn't want to reveal his so called last name to the group not wanting to be any related to the Yagi's.

Nobunaga: a newbie huh?

Uvogin:He looks skinny if he's going to join he'll have to put some muscle on those bones.

Izuku saw this bulky man walking Infront of him feeling scared but kept his cool as he approach him closely.

Uvogin: Chrollo are you sure he doesn't have a quirk?

Chrollo: No he's like the rest of us he too is indeed quirkless like us.

Izuku:(Shocked) Wait you guys don't have quirks!! That's impossible you guys are like the number one dangerous group worldwide!!

Feitan:(annoyed) This one's too loud.

Izuku: I'm sorry... It's just your the most feared Villains anyone won't get even near you not even the pros.

Franklin: Kid we are indeed quirkless. Do you want to know why we so powerful?

Feitan the most dangerous of the group than looks towards at Izuku giving him an explanation.

Feitan:(calmly) It's that we have something that people these days don't have.

He began to show off his aura giving Izuku a glimpse of his power making Izuku looking in amazement he abandoned his Future Hero's a long time ago but he secretly enjoys quirks.

Feitan: It's aura the life force within us. However quirks hinder that ability to manifest aura since quirks are some part of it cancelling it.

Phinks: Besides aura can only be used when someone is quirkless. But only a chosen few manage to unlock their true potential and seeing these days quirkless individuals are becoming extinct.

Izuku was amazed by the aura he saw noted how this could be used for combat within his head he's making theories and ways to use it unaware he's speaking his mind.

Nobunaga: Hey kid you good?

Izuku:(realize) Oh sorry about that it's been a long time since I have done this old habits die hard am I right? Hahaha sigh...

Shalnark: oh you analyze quirks do you Izuku? That's kinda impressive if you ask me.

Izuku turn his head to the voice seeing this praise isn't something he gets during his whole life so far.

Kortopi: It's seems that way.

Izuku: W-well it's been a very long time since I analyze quirks since I gave up my dream to be a hero. Besides I don't think it's that impressive really....

Pakunoda: That's nonsense as we said we're quirkless like you we all have special gifts and talents. Unlike the rest of the hero society they blind themselves from seeing true power.

Shalnark: I agree as well you see when a quirkless individual is born he or she is bounded to have a unique talent or gift. However depending on yourself that if you have a quirk like feitan said it's impossible to achieve this aura. Quirkless people might have a lower percentage to obtain for themselves.

Izuku: I see when someone is born with a quirk that no longer have the ability to obtain aura. And for those select few who have a chance to unlock this power but that depends on themselves.

Shizuku: Hmmm that's correct Izuku when it comes to being quirkless the successful possiblity is more likely a 20% chance. In a way with our aura we could all feel the potential in you but we must unlock it first.

Izuku was confused until Chrollo responded to feitan to come towards him making him feel uneasy.

Chrollo: The fastest way to do this is to unlock every node within your body letting all of your life force flowing like a river.

Shizuku: Though you must brace yourself this could either work or kill you depending on how to free every node of your body.

Izuku:(shaking) I-i see....

Shalnark:(smiles) awww don't be afraid Izuku it will be over and done with.

Phinks: though we might want this work otherwise we might accidentally kill him.

This cause izuku to shake a bit hesitant about all this until Machi the pink hair girl scolded phinks.

Machi: Don't scare the kid phinks he might even pull though this.

Phinks: my bad.

Chrollo:(Turns) are you ready Izuku?

Izuku wasn't too sure until he calm himself down nodding his head to confirm he's willing to try.

Chrollo turns his head to feitan giving him the good a head. Feitan then uses his aura on Izuku.

Izuku could feel every part of his body opening like never before this was intense for him but he endured to the end making him collapsed to the ground with aura covering around him.

Feitan: It's done.

Feitan walks away to his usual spot.

Shalnark: That's great!! Hey izuku are you alright?

Izuku: It's feels like... How can I explain this...

Nobunaga: It feels great huh? Don't worry kid it was like that with my first time experiencing it.

Uvogin: Now all we have to do is training you like there's no tomorrow.
So be ready kid tomorrow morning these next ten months are going to be hell.

Izuku then gets up from the ground feeling this new found power it almost felt like he had a quirk. He clenched his fist and looks at the group with determination.

Izuku:(bows) Thank you for this I really thankful I promise I will do my best!!

Izuku gave them the most brightest smile he had hidden for a long time with tears rolling off his eyes making the troupe go blind.

Shizuku:(thoughts) huh that's cute smile.

Feitan: Damn it I'm blind.

With the aura surrounding Izuku body now ready and waiting for training under the most dangerous organization known to both Heros and Villains alike would be the most turning point for all the events to come.

Ending