I Want to Be Yours...

Heath's POV

I can't help but watch him. Watching him clean up the remaining disaster of his shop, which we have cleaned up mostly. Tori's just finishing up, but I lean against a wall as I watch his perfect form move.

From the first time I laid eyes on him, I couldn't help but want to be his, as for him to be mine. He's just so beautiful, nice, and cute. I love his personality and I love his voice. I love his naivety and his body. Just, he's perfect for me you know? It's hard to describe, but it feels like deep down I've found the one I want to be with forever. My soulmate? Well, whatever the label is, I just know it feels like a part of me I didn't have before...is now in the place it should be.

I wish to be everything he needs, wants, and desires. Like, I'm being vulnerable here when I say this, but I feel I'd break, harder than ever before, which there hasn't been a before but anyway--If he couldn't be mine, or in my life... If I can't be by his side, I feel I'll slowly die inside if not immediately. And I'm the pack leader, I'm supposed to stand by my pack first and foremost...but I don't know if I could even continue being the leader if my "luna", "pup", "baby" weren't there with me. My other half... I can't bear the thought!

He's my absolute everything and I can't let him go, never will as long as he'll allow. As long as life will allow. Until I die, but even then my soul will stay with him, I know it.

"Hey, are you just going to stand there and keep watching me?" Tori says suddenly, blushing. A smirk forms on my lips before I move toward him.

"Would you like me to be closer?" I ask, leaning down near his face. He blushes more, "N-no. Just wanted to know if you'd stop staring at me maybe?" A chuckle escapes my throat and I kiss his head. "I simply can't, not with someone as beautiful as you," I reply, standing close to him and staring into his eyes. He does the same, looking into mine... "I lov--" I'm cut off as Arue storms in. Damn it, that was the perfect moment!

Tori jumps and moves away. "Oh hey, Arue! Are you feeling better?" He asks. I let out a scoff, he clearly is with having just stormed into the store, and on our moment! I look away and pout.

"Yep yep! I'm feeling much better! Thank you for being there for me and my other self! I think we're able to finally let go of the past, soon, hopefully, and start healing properly!" He says happily. "Oh my god, that's awesome! I'm so proud of you! I'm glad everyone was able to help you!" Tori replies, hugging Arue. I grumble. I wanted to hug Toriiiii!

Lifth: And you call me a dumbass? Your inner wolf is literally whining, giving me a headache!

I'm about to reply in my head when the devil himself enters the shop. Tori lights up seeing Lifth walk in. "Hi, Lifth! Glad to see you too. Did you come with Arue?" He asks. Lifth blushes.

"Yeah! We've been hanging out all morning. I've loved it too! He's such a nice guy, Tori! You should hang out with him too," Arue says. I mentally growl. Lifth rolls his eyes at me.

Lifth: Don't worry, I ain't stealing your baby. But hey, I don't mind babysitting once and a while.

Me: As if. But if I ever need someone to stay with him, speaking as if I can't make it back at that moment, an emergency, sure you can babysit him. Just be gentle or you're dead.

Lifth: As if you trust anyone else. Yeah yeah, I know.

Me: Thanks.

I cut off the mental connection.

"--And we played on the swings in the park. Lifth looked so funny howling and laughing while swinging! If I didn't know better, I'd mistake him for an overgrown child!" Lifth coughs really loud. He goes over and covers Arue's mouth. "Alright honey bun, I think you've said more than they needed to know!" He coughs again. I can't help but laugh out loud, that's too funny. But Arue's right, he is a giant child. Lifth looks at me, knowing what I thought. I give him a smirk. Tori laughs.