...Help ;-;

Tori's POV

Once I'm far enough, I yell out, "okay, whoever is in these woods, please stop!"

....

It's silent...Until I hear some rustling.

"...I wouldn't speak like that to the woods if I were you, boy," says an unfamiliar voice...Shit.

More rustling.

"Because who knows what's listening in on you, now don't you think?" The voice chuckles.

I turn around, frantically looking for a face or eyes.

"Tsk, not there nor here. Or anywhere~" "You son of a bitch, stop being a coward and show yourself!" I shout. "I'm not the one shouting or having my heart beat wildly inside of my chest, now am I? I know this because I can...hear it," he chuckles again. I start panicking even more. This is a werewolf, but not that buttplug jerk.

"Now I see why Arue wanted me to meet you so much. You are intriguing indeed. And so helpless, huh? I guess daddy should come and get his baby before anyone else comes and gobbles him up, huuh? Yes yes, I do think so—" "cut the crap and tell me what is going on!" I glare into darkness, knowing the dude is in there somewhere.

He chuckles again...ugh. "My, my, what a handful Mr. "buttplug jerk" has on his hands. I feel sorry for him. But he is my friend and I shall support him no matter what. But do have better behavior, Tori. Because this is not looking too impressive to me."

I grind my teeth, this is so infuriating. "Stop with all the nonsense and show yourself!" I exclaim, jumping back when I see a wolf appear inches apart from my face.

FRE....

FREAKING HEART ATTACK, OH MY GOD.

"Oh, do not be fooled. He didn't leave you forever, of course. He'll be back in a few minutes, if I'm correct." He says with a smile, as smiley as a wolf face can get I suppose . I suddenly feel chills. Oh fuck no! I ain't letting him get close to me again. I get my trusty slingshot out and hit the wolf in the snout before running off.

"Son of a—!" I hear him say in the distance. I never stop running until I hit the store. I open the door and lock it. I turn off the lights and everything, making it all look dead. When I turn around, I see Arue staring at me like I've gone nuts. I feel nuts.

"I'm sorry Arue. But we gotta close early," I say as I close the blinds on the windows and doors. "Is it about that guy from before, Tori? Did you see him? Was he trying to hurt you?!" He asks worriedly. I shake my head no.

I get to the register when I hear a slow knock on the door. I go into my office to fetch my gun. I have a bad feeling about tonight and I ain't letting it hurt us. For some reason, I feel I'm not totally freaking out about buttplug dude nor that wolf dude I just met..but rather...something else. Something more dangerous...

I come out to see Arue go to the door. "Arue! Get away from there!" I shout. Arue runs over to me and grabs my arm in a scared manner. We both stand at the back, I put Arue behind me as to protect him first if anything happens. I have my gun ready.

...

...

I try to hear for any sounds but it's as quiet as the dead...and that's what worries me. When everything around us gets silent, and I have a really bad feeling, it usually means something bad.

It's when I feel something touch my leg that I push Arue in front of me and point the gun down, avoiding my leg. I shoot. Whatever it was, it retracts and growls loudly.

Wolf...or wolves...

A pack, I think. I can...smell it??

And they came from my office. Shit. If I didn't worry that they could be surrounding the store from the outside I would have yelled at Arue to run out.

Me and Arue slowly back into the middle of the store. I have my gun ready and we slowly watch as a pack of unfamiliar wolves come out of the office.

We hear glass break and I know another group broke the windows or doors or both. Fuck, we're surrounded.

I'm busy shooting wolves coming closer when I hear Arue whisper a foreign name. "...Lifth...please...help us...please come..." and he lets out a sob. My protective instincts go haywire when he starts to cry.

I WON'T LET THESE CREATURES SCARE MY PRECIOUS ARUE, EVEN IF I HAVE TO DIE PROTECTING HIM.

I put earmuffs on his ears and start shooting at the wolves who dare come closer.

"Get away from us! You bastards!"

...Unfortunately a wolf pounces on me before I can get far. I really do not want to be torn to shreds, nor do I want to have to watch Arue be torn to shreds either. But my head is forced to watch him as a big wolf jumps on him. I scream at the wolf to get off him.

"GET OFF! GET OFF HIM! IF YOU'RE GONNA KILL ANYONE, LET THAT BE ME, NOT HIM! DON'T HURT HIM! STOP!!!"

Arue is full on crying and I myself let some tears escape. God, am I a weakling...

I close my eyes... My hand unconsciously touches my pendant... right as the wolf on me opens its mouth...

I'm too freaked out to notice my mind thinking about one person in particular...