Battle of The Wolves

Lifth's POV

THE HECK?! ALL I WAS DOING WAS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND ALL I GET IS A STUPID BALL IN MY FACE! THAT BITCH!

Like seriously. Before that idiot came, I was in the bushes over here gnawing on my bone~ Heheheh, don't ask where I got it, you may not like the gory details.

I was too fixated on my bone that I didn't pay mind to the rustling I heard earlier... Though, when I think about it...it felt like there were other wolf scents? If there are, they passed me and I totally didn't notice.

....

....

Heath is gonna kill me for not being more on guard with his territory, eek! But slacking off is too muchhh fuuunnnn. Ugh. He is totally gonna slap me later.

I better go check out what has the kid so stirred up. I know it couldn't be me alone. Like, come on. I can't scare anyone to the point they would run off as if I were a giant monster, right??? Right??? I'm not that scaryyyyy! Major frown moment.

I started running in the same direction he ran in. I stop abruptly when I smell other wolf scents.

...Shit! I was right! This ain't good, not at all!

And they ain't here for a friendly meeting either, as the smell of bloodbath murder is in the air. I gotta call in for the pack since my precious Arue is where the target is...! Oh, and his stupid boss.

I call for reinforcements and Heath. It seems our babies are in big trouble...

Heath's POV

When I heard Lifth's call, I was enraged. It was the emergency one but not just any, it was for MY BABY. I ran as fast as I could. Whatever the problem is, I'll be there!

....

...At least I wanted to be! I am stupidly caught up with having to fight bears. This is ridiculous!

Lifth's POV

What the hell is taking him so long? I went towards the store because he'd catch up but...I've been caught. By a human. And no, not just any, a hunter.

"What a surprise. A wolf no less. This is my lucky encounter! What a stupid thing, falling into my trap, huh?" He laughs obnoxiously. I growl at him.

"I'd eat you if I weren't stuck in here!" I say although all he hears is a growl. I'm so frustrated!

He just laughs at my helpless state. I really wanna tear him to shreds now. HE ISN'T COMING OUT OF THIS ALIVE! Goddamn bastard!

Heath's POV

I really hope Lifth got to them first, cause these stupid bears are so stubborn. Why did Earth evolve such annoying creatures?? Like they're stupid and ugly, although their cubs are delicious. They're so annoying and disruptive though!

I'm lucky when I hear my pack rushing towards me, I can get outta here now—!

3rd POV

The pack gets to the bears just in time to see their leader runoff. They would have questioned it further if not for the bears putting their attention on them. The fights breaks out.

Half the pack fights the bears while the other runs off towards their original destination.

....

....

Tori opens his eyes when he doesn't feel anything or that he isn't dead yet. He sees the wolf that was about to attack him biting the jerk he didn't think he would see again! What the hell?! How?!

And right then, he turns his head to Arue in time to see that idiot from in the forest appear in front of Arue.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" is what he thinks. He never read anything about wolves being able to teleport, and if they can...then damn. What awesomeness it would be to be a wolf then!

"L-Lifth?!" Arue barely gets out, voice weak from screaming and crying.

"OH YEAH. FUCK YOU BASTARDS!" Lifth screams. "YOU AIN'T HURTING WHAT I LOVE! COME AND GET IT! WOOO!" Lifth fights off more wolves in a brutal manner.

"Hey thanks, babe, for teleporting me here. Huehuehue! That stupid hunter will pee his pants with my disappearing ACT!" Lifth yells out. Arue can only just stare at him, clueless.

Tori looks away, hating to see his dear beloved creatures having to be torn apart before him, even if they are bad wolves, it's still hard to watch for him.

"Don't worry, baby. Everything will be okay. Just close your eyes and let us do the work, hmm?" Heath whispers, fighting another wolf off. Tori bites his lip but closes his eyes, trusting the jerk this once. Arue does the same, not wanting to see anything more.

The other pack members arrive in time as a whole new pack appears. They get to fighting straight away.

"I'd do karate if you lot weren't wolves and humans instead. I know kung fu in my human form, soooo STay aWaY frOm mE!" Lifth screams.

Heath would have shook his head at Lifth but couldn't as he was fighting another wolf.

After what feels like hours but is like probably 30 minutes to an hour, both of them and the pack have completely fought off the other pack and had the ones that lived go running with their tails between their legs.

"That's right. YOU GO BACK HOME TO MOMMY. LEARN YOUR MANNERS AND WHERE YOUR BOUNDARIES LIE! Punk asses!" Lifth shouts, dancing at their victory. Heath coughs, as to redirect his attention to the main focus.

Even with the terror of what Tori had to just witness, he bursts out laughing at Lifth's statement. If he didn't seem like a jerk, he felt like Lifth would be a cool dude.

"Super dramatic too," Heath adds to Tori's thoughts. Tori nods, not putting mind into how he knows what he just thought.

Tori and Arue hug one another tightly. Both of them still not processing everything but are incredibly glad to be alive. "Are you okay, Arue? I'm sorry you had to be involved with that!" Tori says apologetically.

Arue shakes his head. "There was no way of getting out of it, Tori, no matter what. So it's fine. Don't blame yourself, especially for not being able to fight them off yourself. You don't have the power of wolves in you, so it's okay. You protected me well, with as much as you could. My sweet guardian angel," Arue whispers the last part, kissing Tori's head.

Tori has a confused look. That totally did not sound like Arue...at all. What the...

Lifth has a knowing look of some kind as if he knows something. Heath sighs. "Alright boys, let's clean this place up, yeah? You two can go over there and rest," Heath instructs. Both Tori and Arue go into the cleanest part of the shop and rest.

"Wh...why can't I rest after my well-fought AND EPIC battle?!" Lifth whines out. Heath rolls his eyes. "One, you slacked off on your job in the first place, and two, you didn't struggle for one second, and three, your punishment. Now go help the boys. I'm going to go get water for my baby," Heath replies, walking away.

"It's always some kind of punishment!" Lifth pouts but nonetheless starts helping. Though not without cussing Heath out under his breath. "I never wanted to be the watchdog in the first place, jerk..."