3-26-15

Math class. Siting nearish the door, avoiding work. Having to tune out the teachers voice to work on my our shit. The door is open and it is freezing, my short black dress and grey sweater don't help much. Taking surveys and writeing on my stupid story. An office T.A. i know comes in and hands me a slip of paper. Its an excuse from school. My mom must have called, i tried to stay home today so she must have changed her mind. I grabbed my stuff and left class with a skip in my step. I went to the office and noticed it wasn't my mom. I stopped walking, i stepped to the left so i could fully see who was in the office. There was a guy about 6"6 with dark brown hair standing with his back to me. He was talking to the office guy. i stepped bak an dwalked away. i was going to grab my long board and go hom. I was 3 feet waway from my board when i felt an hand wrap aroun my arm. I spun around and looked into the eyes of a fucking viking. He was huge, his face was gorgeous and it looed like someon out of a history channel.I stared, his hand lightened and he pulled me into a hug. I was suddenly surrounded by the smell of leather, lavender, camp fire smoke and the woods. My arms pinned to my side. 

He finally pulled away " Your parents sent out a messege to us, we came to protect you. Your going to be coming with me to a safe house." i was flabbergasted. 

1) my parents weren't like spies. they were art dealers

2) this guy was hot

3) this was crazy 

4) i was probably getting punked

5) this guy was probably crazy and he was now steering me towards a huge mat black bronco truck. he opened the door and i got in. I sat there with my board between my legs and my backpack on my lap. It was 8:38 in the morning and i didn't know what to do. He is walking around the car. I'm frozen, i coldn't move if i wanted to. He opened the door and the noise made me jump. He looked at me, his face suddenly full of worry. He got in the car and started the car. We drove out of the parking lot and out of my forgoten normal life.