4-19-15

She is possibly the stupidest person I've ever seen on a board. Is she goofy footed or something. Oh my god is she answering the phone. oh fuck.
That's what I was thinking when I saw a car drift around the corner, going to fast for a school area. She was going to get hit. she was on her phone, talking to God knows who.
Is this seriously going to be how this happens? Am I about it blow it after 3 months on the job. I hadn't been so much as heard since I was assigned her. I bet Cameron called to make a stupid band practice, what a stupid reason to die. Cam is always a bitch to her.
I got out of the car as fast as my body would propel me just fast enough how ever to push her off her board and onto the side walk, because obviously she was to good to ride of the side walk.
She yelped as I hit her body and we fell to the grown I moved so I would hit the ground first. She fell into my chest marring my entire abdomen hurt, from the impact of the ground on my back and her on my chest. I could barely breath. she pulled herself up and ran over to the road
"MOTHER FUCKER WATCH WERE THE HELL YOUR GOING. YOU GONNA KILL SOMEONE!" She screams at the back of the car as it speeds away. her next reaction was a total surprise to me. she looked down and I saw a small tear gather at the corner of her eyes. She bent down and started to pick up the splinters of what her ocean blue long board. she picked up the biggest pieces and the wheels as I stood and picked up the trucks. she looked at me and a small sad smile greeted me. I had never noticed her hair was a little red in the sun light, and how her eyes got lime green when they were sad and almost ready like they were now.
"You're okay right?" She asks as she hoists herself off her knees and shoves the big chunks in her bag. I had noticed how things would go into her bag and never been seen again, I had also noticed she had slight klepto tendencies.
"Yeah I'm totally fine, a bruised rib or two is worth it." I said smiling back. I had been watching her for 3 months, I kinda knew her and here I am talking to. URGH I was getting in so much trouble for revealing myself early when we finally got home.
She laughed," thanks anyways tho, that ass hole will get a bad order of Chinese or his girlfriend will find his porn stash. karma's a bitch." she said as she looks in the direction the guy had driven.
"You don't look spooked enough, for almost getting killed." I stated, because truthfully I think I was more freaked out than her. I mean yeah I had seen her get into some weird situations with cars where they almost fit her, but that's almost always because she doesn't care about stop signs or lights for that matter.
"Yeah well, when you ride long enough you stop worrying about getting hit." she said simply.
"I wouldn't know." I said smiling at her,"i don't really rude much anymore. not since I was 10 ish" I laughed at the memory it brought back, of Kyle and I riding around our old cemetery.
"Well thanks anyways, you should get back on a board, its freeing" she said and took off walking towards her house. how pissed was she going to be when she found out who I was and that I had been watching her this long ugh not looking forward to that, At that moment my phone rang.
"Hello, what's up?" I said picking up .
"Okay dude everyone is coming in, its go time. the parents are going to a meeting, but everyone is on their way back. so grab the girl, you know the drill and come home." I heard the words but the flew right threw.
"What ? What did you just say ?"
" grab girl AND COME HOME." that's l I heard before he hung up on me.
Oh dear this was going to be fun to explain to her