From Best to Worst (PV POV)

"Text here" - Chat
"Text here" - Thought
This chapter is Pure Vanilla (PV) Cookie Point of View (POV)

(I JUST FIXED THE CHAPTERS HERE Y'ALL GO)

- Setting = Library -
I sit at a table in the library, while I see White Lily Cookie searching for her homework for English. I'm the meantime I decided to read a few books,

"Are you sure it's here, White Lily?"

"Well, it's the last place I had it!" She stated, still searching. I roll my eyes as I got back to reading.

"Pure Vanilla,I would look up if I were you"
"Why's that?"
I asked as she pointed near the enterance and I saw Channary Lotus Cookie.

"Oh my goodness!" I squeak and hide my flustered face with the book I was reading. White Lily Cookie giggled at my behaviour and I see Channary Lotus Cookie go into the fantasy section, my eyes not getting off her.

"You're staring at her again."

"Be quiet, don't you still have to look for your homework?"
I reminded her and she got back to looking. I see Channary Lotus Cookie walked out of the fantasy section and towards us with a piece of paper, I hide my face behind the book I was reading again trying not to get her attention.

"Are you White Lily Cookie?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I think this is yours."
She gave her a piece of paper that turned out to be her homework. "Oh, thank you, by the way..." She quiet down to the point I couldn't hear her, then Channary Lotus Cookie looks at me with a small smile.

She told her, didn't she?
I thought as I look down at the book with defeat, "Your Pure Vanilla Cookie, right?"
"O-oh..y-yea, why?"
"Knew my memory wasn't off, Channary Lotus Cookie, but you may call me Chan. White Lily Cookie told me you enjoyed the wilderness, is that true?" she asked with a smile, I paused for a moment then replied, "Y-Yeah, I enjoy nature, w-why?" After I said that her face lit up,
"That's cause I made this for you a while back"

She said then gave me a flower crown that fit perfectly on the brim of my hat.(Crown on a Hat) My face turned bright pink,"O-oh!-Uh...T-thank you, I love it..."
"No problem, see you next period!" She said waving her hand while walking away, I waved back with a small smile on my face.

"Wait, did she just say she had you next period?" Whity Lily pointed out, it took me a moment to process it, then I face planted onto the table and groaned in annoyance. She was right, I had her in history,

"This is too much for meeeee"

"I don't understand why you dont just tell her, you've had this crush on her since 2nd grade" White Lily Cookie called out. "But she only got to talk to me in 6th, 2 semesters ago. Now, I'm just watching her talk to other cookies when ever she crosses me like a creep."
I said annoyed at myself,and it was true, I've had a crush on her ever since 2nd grade. Most of my friends, especially White Lily Cookie was aware of my crush on her, she was the first cookie I told about this.

"Well, can't you talk to her in History?" White Lily Cookie made a point, depending if we sat at the same table or not,since the teacher would be moving us,  "If I had the confidence"

"You have the confidence to talk to me, what makes her any different?"

"White Lily, your my best friend, and she's my crush." I titled, as I packed up for next period.

- Setting = History Class -
There were sticky notes on the tables with names on them. I sat down at a table and Hollyberry sat next to me. "She's behind you" she said,
then I look back and see Chan sitting with Golden Cheese Cookie infront of her. I squeaked and hid my flustered face with my hands, Hollyberry laughing along with Golden Cheese Cookie and hearing a small giggle from Chan,

"Killmekillmekillmekillme, please this is humiliatinggggg" Then Hollyberry pats my back, "Hey, where'd you get the flower crown?" Hollyberry pointed out the flower crown on my hat that Chan gave me.

"Channary gave it to me." I said then Hollyberry looked surprised,then gave a smug look to Chan,"I made it for him a while back, but I never managed to give it to him so I gave it to him last period. Also, Pure Vanilla Cookie, please just call me Chan." She requested, which I just replied with a nod.

"Alright,Alright, everyone settle down." The teacher said as class began.

Time skip to chemistry (last period)

I sat with Golden Cheese Cookie in chemistry. We were trying to make some star jellies, which was fairly simple. As I was stirring the jelly, Golden Cheese Cookie decided to play with random chemicals that she found.

"Why is this one purple?" She holds up a purple bottle that was from the other side of the room, "I'm not sure, but I think you should put it away."
I stated. "Oh c'mon Pure Vanilla, it'll be fine!" She spoke with confidence, "Isn't that what the cookies in kids shows say before they screw something up?" I asked, "Mmm, fair point but still." "One track minded piece of cheese puff" I snickered and finished stirring and started to put the jelly into the molds.

Cheese pu-(ahem), Golden Cheese Cookie was walking around the room with the purple potion she found as I was trying to get the mold to the freezer.

But then it happens.Golden Cheese Cookie bumps into my side, causing me to not only drop the mold and get jelly all over the floor, she spilled the purple liquid all over my hot fudge robe. "Oh S--t! Pure Vanilla Cookie, are you okay!?"
"Nggh...yea I'm fine, but look at the mess-" Before I could finish the liquid that was on my robe began to send a purple mist, and make my dough burn.

Cookies began coughing and struggle to breathe due to the mist (Sounds fimiliar), including me. I felt an excruciating pain in my body as the-I'm assuming acid-began to make it feel like I was burning alive, Golden Cheese helps me up and we get out of the classroom, "Alright, who did this"
"Sir, I wasn't lo-" Golden Cheese Cookie pauses me "I was playing with chemicals, Sir." She admitted, I look at her in shock, she just looks back with a smile, "My offiice, you have suspension for a week" She sighs in annoyance, then I groan in pain, I forgot about the acid until then,"Pure Vanilla Cookie, are you"
"The liquid, I-"
I began struggling to breathe,coughing,wheezing, I begin to black out due to the lack of oxygen. "Pure Vanilla-"

But then I blackout, I hear students panicking and the nurse coming and taking me,"Where..." I question my surroundings, but then...
I hear a voice, "PURE VANILLA COOKIE!!"
Channary Lotus Cookie
"Chan? CHANNARY!! What's happening? where am I!?" I try to shout to her, I hear her calling to me,"CHANNARY, I-".
Before I could finish, everything went dark.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N - Hope this was good for y'all. I actually had fun making this, letting my mind roam for a bit was nice. I'll definetley update this.
Holy c--p, 1 chapter and 1265 words. I was going for only a thousand but holy s--t