New Story, New Friends

(Sorry, I removed 'Awaken from this Slumber' cause the chapters were getting mixed up, so a small snip in this. Summarize the 'previous' chapter if you want for new readers -_-)

CLC POV
I was heading to my room when I found a shattered photo of me and my friends in..armor?

I found myself in a dark void, an entity that looked me stood before me.

"Aren't you tired of this cycle, Channary Lotus Cookie?"

"What-who are you!?"

"Call me Memory if you wish. Cause this isn't that last time we will meet, Channary Lotus Cookie."

A bright light took over the void.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was asleep. I woke up and looked around, I was in a forest. Then I look at myself...I was both a monster and a mess. My clothes were rags and bamdages, and my arm.....was something it wasn't supposed to be.

Then I question the bandages and rags I was wearing, I wasn't even injured. Actually, I was just a bit sore and that was about it. I look up and see the sun in the center of the sky, assuming it was around 12 pm. I had a good amount of time to set up a small camp, along with finding some food and water.

5-6 pm
It was getting late, I luckily had a small fire going just in time. Along with a small hut made out of cake wood and some jelly hardening in the hut.

"This was easier than I thought...too easy..."

I kept my guard up incase of anything, but I began getting fatigued.

I was about to fall asleep, then I heard rustling.

My eyes shot open and I got into a defensive position for whatever was coming. The entity came out of the bushes, it was...a cake hound?

It saw me and began to chew on my 'damaged' arm. I didnt hurt, but it was just weird. I decided to pet the cake hound, so I bent down and pet it, after that it ran off somewhere else.

"If there's one, there's probably more."

I managed to stay awake for the rest of the time.

8-9 am
I was tired, like I haven't slept in forever, even though I just woke up from a nap that lasted forever. I decided to venture elsewhere, and packed up the jelly that was hardening overnight.

I began to walk through the forest, hearing all the voices of the wild. But on a serious note, I had no clue where I was going.

I was just walking through with no sense of direction, I began leaving star marks/scratches on trees to keep track of where I was going.

After marking about 16 trees I heard rustling again, I got into a defensive position again.

"Who-who are you!?"

"Hi hi! A cookie in the middle of the for'st!?"

It approached me, it was...a cookie? I'm not sure if it was a cookie or not, they had the body of a brown sugar horse, but the top half of a cookie. A fig flavored cookie to be exact, with the top of a fig on their head, they had green eyes along with what looked like a horn.

"What-who are you?"

"Why I'm Fig Cookie, please to meet ya! Who may ya be?

(A/N - I'm struggling to write Fig Cookie's dialouge cause she speaks a scottish accent, so remember that and just read it as that and ignore my terrible writing please.)