What are you hiding (CL POV)

A/N - I changed Chan's look a bit.
The chapter is in Channary Lotus (CL) Cookie Point Of View (POV)

Setting - Gym
"Get water or line up to use the restroom." The teacher called, me and White Lily Cookie sat on the bleachers, drinking some water and conversating.

"He's never wanna take that flower crown off his hat."
"Why's that?" I question then taking a sip of water, White Lily realises what she says. She gets nervous then replies, "Cause....cause he appreciates how much time and effort you put into it...?"

"Okay..." I trailed off, aware that wasn't the entire reason. But, I didn't want to pry, so I just left it at that.

I look into the hall and see the nurse carrying a familiar cookie to her office, It can't be...can it? I manage to sneek out of the gym and took the long way to the nurses.

She's put some cookie into a patients gown and began to to numb the dough,"Who is that? What is she doing?" These questions circled my head,
"Why did you leave gym?"

I jolted, but it was White Lily Cookie. "Oh!...Look in there and see." I responded, I see her look in there and her dough goes dry.
"Pure Vanilla!?"
"Wait-what!?" I question, then I look in again.

Pure Vanilla Cookie, in a patients gown,hooked onto life support. I couldn't belive it,one half on him and his face was in perfect condition,but the rest...was overbaked.

With the courage I racked up, I said,"Um...miss?"
"Oh dear!" she jolted then saw me in the doorway, "What do you need,sugarcube?"
"I'm questioning what your doing to our friend." I stated, then I tugged White Lily Cookie's wrist, bringing her into the doorway.

"Oh, you must be from his class, correct?"
"Yes ma'am" I let out a stone cold lie,White Lily Cookie looked at me in shock managing to pull it off,
"Got it from my cousin" I whisper. then she nods and straightens her face.

"His dough got overbaked after an accident in your class, I'm just making sure he's okay." She answers, then Golden Cheese Cookie walks in, "What are you-" I cut her off with a glare showing her to shut up.

All of us were in the office now, the nurse was writing notes on a piece of paper, "May I take a look?"
"Pardon, sugarcube?" She looks at me,curious,
"I have taught myself healing magic,miss. I  was wondering if I could help." I responded, White Lily Cookie and Golden Cheese look at me in surprise.

"You can try, curing a cookie that's been overbaked back to perfect condition is difficult." She lays back in her chair. I walk over and take a look at him, being overwhelmed with guilt, knowing I could've done something to help him then.

I make a small orb and it begin to float over Pure Vanilla Cookie. It begins to glow a prestine light, blinding even I close my eyes and began the incantation, I begin to speak distorted words and he proceeds to float a bit off the bed,his body absorbing the orb then glowing, I try to look the others blinded but surprised, then I continue to look at Pure Vanilla Cookie, close my eyes and continue.

The room fills with orbs of light, I'm almost done. I was getting tired, but continued. The orbs began to float toward Pure Vanilla Cookie, surrounding, then covering him. His body become a silhouette of light, the light dims and he floats down back onto the bed.

I open my eyes and see him, he looks like even nothing happened. I did it...first try too. I mean on a cookie, I have used this incantation many times on plants and other animals, but this was my first on a cookie. I smile then look at the others, completely shocked.