I'm Sorry

Someone walks up to you in the library, it's the author. They sit next to you on the table, they wish to talk to you about something. Will you listen?

>Yes
No

Are you sure?

>Yes
No

The discussion begins.
---------------------------------------------------

Alright. I'm giving this announcement here. Since if I post one to my followers, not many would get it.

I am discontinuing this story. For several reasons:

1. Mid-story changes.
I have had several mid-story changes and wish to fix them up, you can see one in-between 'What are you hiding' and 'New Friends, New Story' where I had a different idea at hand for the story. I tried to roll with it, it was a big failure.

2. Missing Cast
More than half the OC's I used weren't even shown because of the mid-story change, but we'll get back to them-more later on.

3. Lack of Motivation
I dropped out of the CRK fandom for long time, and when I got back, so many things changed. New characters, more character development for older ones, and a bigger story overall. This being a reason why I'm stopping this and will get on something else to fit on the modern story.

4. New Look
I have a completely different look on the story now then I did before, and I dropped my favoritism for PV,
(I'm sorry, don't yell at me-)
So I lost a lot of what I though for this story then, and I have a bunch of new ideas now that wouldn't work with the baseline of this story.

So now I leave the development of this story to you, do you want me to open the story chapter by chapter (What I've been doing) or the whole thing out at once?

There's pros and cons to both, chapter by chapter allows for the author to hear the reader's thought and take on the story, and allowx for us to make this story together, but there can be hiatus, hold backs, and the schedule for each chapter and be off balance.

The whole thing out at once, it allows for you to see the whole thing, but it lacks interaction between the author and reader, I wish to interact with you, I want to make this a story made by you all and me, but this is a way to avoid all possibile hiatus and off balance schedules.

So, I'm not sure. What do YOU the readers want?

Chapter by Chapter

Whole thing out at once.

(Put a > in a comment on which one)

Thank you for telling me. Oh, by the way, I will send you guys the unfinished chapter of 'Lied to all this time' after this is sent.

Again as the title says, I'm sorry.
--------------------------

The author went to a shelf, the discussion ended, did you enjoy it?

Yes

No

> I don't know...

Word Count - 456