Late X-mas Special

NON-CANNON!
ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

CLC POV (After a Party at Hollyberry Castle)

I began to walk to Pure Vanilla's Castle after helping my friend with guests.

Once I enter the Vanilla Kingdom I see every-cookie walking around and enjoying themselves.

I soon enter the castle and see maids and bulters cleaning and doing the daily tasks.

I soon walk to a maid to ask about Pure Vanilla's whereabouts.

Channary Lotus Cookie
"Excuse miss, I am Channary Lotus Cookie from the Dark Cacao Kingdom. Do you perhaps know where Pure Vanilla is?"

Maid Cookie
"Oh,u-uh!..I-I heard that he just went on his daily stroll!"

Channary Lotus Cookie
"Already? The sun isn't a quarter across the sky..."

Maid Cookie
"H-he..uh...wanted to do it early today?"

Channary Lotus Cookie
"Um...okay, thanks!"

That was strange...

I knew Pure Vanilla's route like the back of my hand. I looked around the park, seeing every-cookie happy with their families and friends running around.

But, surprisingly Pure Vanilla wasn't there..

Did he already go to the cafe? But it hasn't even been 10 minutes!

I ran to Premier Custard Cream Cookie (Custard Cookie III's father) to ask him about PV.

Channary Lotus Cookie
"Premier Custard Cream Cookie! Have you seen Pure Vanilla Cookie? I've checked the castle and his servants said he started stroll early, but he isn't here!"

Premier Custard Cream Cookie
"Ah, he's been waiting for you actually."

Channary Lotus Cookie
"He has?"

Premier Custard Cream Cookie
"Yes, he called your cousin this morning to ask where you were. He told us if any-cookie asked about him, we'd just have to say he went on his usual stroll."

Channary Lotus Cookie
"Why would he wait for me elsewhere but tell other cookies he went on stroll?"

Premier Custard Cream Cookie
"Well...it's a surprise."

Channary Lotus Cookie
"A surprise? After Christmas? For who?"

Premier Custard Cream Cookie
"For who else? It's for you! Head to the Orchid Garden, he's waiting for you there."

Channary Lotus Cookie
"Ok then..."

I soon ran off to the Orchid Garden. Pure Vanilla had a surprise for me? Why would he set it up at the Orchid Garden after Christmas?

Vanilla Orchid Garden

Once I got there I saw PV walking back in fourth, mumbling something.

Pure Vanilla Cookie
"Okay, all I have to do is ask her to be my-"

Channary Lotus Cookie
"Be your what?"

Pure Vanilla Cookie
"OH MY GOODNESS!"

Channary  Lotus Cookie
"Ah!"

We both jumped back by our reactions. After PV saw me he turned pink, basically his typical dough color around me.

I knew he liked me, I was just waiting for him to be ready. Was this the time?

Pure Vanilla Cookie
"O-oh! Chan I didn't see you!...H-how much did you hear...?"

Channary Lotus Cookie
"Only that you wanted me to be something for you."

Pure Vanilla Cookie
"Perfect!-I-I mean..good..I uh...wanted to ask you something.."

Is he finally gonna ask me? After over a decade, he's finally gotten enough courage for this? I should still play along none the less.

Channary Lotus Cookie
"What is it?"

Pure Vanilla Cookie
"I-I...I-uh..."

The suspense is killing me. 11920181, should I help him?

Don't ruin this for him, Chan.

Okay then...

Pure Vanilla Cookie
"I really like you, Chan! A-and will you be my girlfriend!?"

I expected him to say it, but not that loud. I look at him as he covers his mouth, embarrassed by what he said.

Pure Vanilla Cookie
"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to yell-"

Channary Lotus Cookie
"It's fine, PV. Of course I will. I've been waiting for this for a while."

Pure Vanilla Cookie
"Y-y...you have...?"

Channary Lotus Cookie
"Of course I have! I've caught on to your hints since we were in the academy! I was just waiting for you-...PV?"

He looks at me, completely shocked. I shouldn't have told him that. He soon hug me, I replied with wrapping my arms around him.

Pure Vanilla Cookie
"Thank you...for waiting for me..and for tolerating me all these years..."

Channary  Lotus Cookie
"Tolerating? Pure Vanilla, your no annoyance! Your an amazing cookie with an amazing personality-"

I cut myself off, reading the mistletoe above us. Pure Vanilla looks up at me, with his iconic small yet adorable smile.

Channary Lotus Cookie
"Oh, your like that now?"

I soon pull him in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist,as he wrapped his around my neck. It was gentle and lasted for a while, he was the first to pull away.

We look at each other with small smiles before PV just nuzzles into me comfortably. I guess this was a late Christmas gift, but it was worth it none the less.

-------------------------------------------------------------
829 words

Merry Late X-mas Y'all