Lied to All This Time

This is the unfinished chapter the Author told you about, will you read the unfinished chapter?
>Yes
No

Are you sure?
>Yes
No.
-------------------------------

CLC POV - Morning

The sun seemed to to be rising now, and my friends still aren't up...I know I wake up far earlier than most, but come on. The food is getting cold.

Back in my Kingdom, everyone would get up far before the sun rose to do their daily tasks before to break of dawn. That was because...wait...I had a Kingdom?

Indeed you did.

Oh, Memory! Finally some-cookie to talk to!

Light.

What?

Some-light. I'm not a cookie, Channary. I am a light of guidance.

Oh...well, some-light to talk to is better than to have no one to talk to.

Heh, you never changed, Channary.

Just then, cookies began getting out of their tents.

GB - (Yawn)...Good morning every-cookie!

CLC - About time some-cookie got up.

StC - Huh...? What's going on?

CLC - Come on, the foods getting cold everyone!

Everyone starts gathering around the small fire we made and began eating. It was awkwardly quiet for the most part, but hey, dining is dining. No need for it to be fancy.

Soon after we decided to hit the trail again and start heading towards that castle.

Timeskip by Princess Werehound Brute

CPC - RUN FOR IT!!!

HC - Everyone! Make haste, here's a small passageway!

Every-cookie stampedes into the slim passageway away from that Goliath...except me.

GB - Channary, what are you doing!? Over here!!

Don't listen to him, Channary. You can corrupt the beast, you have to. For your friends, they need you.
.
.
.
.
Keep walking, Channary
.
.
.
.
BRC - Chan, please! I can't lose you again!
.
Don't listen to them, you can corrupt the beast. Just a little closer...
.
.
.
.
HC - What the-CHANNARY!
.
.
.
-
CRUNCH
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PV/HC POV now-

No...no no no no no no! She didn't just-but why-I don't-

BANG

Before I knew it, the Goliath was launched into the air and hit the floor violently, a blue-ish black substance cover it like a cobweb. Channary was now wielding a a scythe that was as big as her

CLC - I will NOT be the coward I once was.

WG - RAAAHHHRRR!!

CLC - TO THE LIGHTS ABOVE!

(That's her ability line, similar to her cousin's but she kinda finishes the sentence ya know-)

A blinding light took place, after it surpassed the Waffle Goliath was cut directly in half.

She looked over to us with a serious expression similar to...her cousin after she....

Anyways, she was different, the atmosphere she brought was different. Instead of her eyes being a calming dark blue, they were black, and the stars in them were a furiously bold bright cobalt, like they could pierce any soul on their own. The tips of her hair turned black, was that a white streak peaking through the tip?

Her scythe soon vaporized into nothingness, and she went back to normal, she looked at us with a concerned expression.

CLC - I....was anyone hurt?

WC - I don't think so...say, how DID you do that? I've never seen any-cookie pull off something like that!

CLC - Hm-oh, you mean the that slash? My cousin taught me that one, family secret. ;)

Heh...she hasn't changed at all..

CPC - Hey Healer, how did you find this secret passageway, anyway? Ya know what, no matter. You're pretty nifty aren't ya! Wanna team up? We can split the loot, 10 to...0, he he!

I'll just..laugh it off as a joke and hope it is one....

HC - Ha ha...uh..um..

BRC - Don't scare me like that.

Black Rasin ran to Chan and gave her a hug, Chan quickly came to embrace her. I got a little jealous in the moment.

HC - (Ahem), l-let's move onward.

CLC - Oh-right, if we wish to catch to Strawberry Crepe, we better hurry.

Chan and Black Rasin soon let go of eachother and we were on our way.

Timeskip, on Chan's POV
We were on our way to town center when Black Berry thought we should turn back for the village, Healer Cookie and her began to argue,

God I hate the energy arguments give off, why is it always among close friends or people you are well acquainted with? I understand trying to get your point across, but you can do it in a civil manner where no-cookie gets hurt, mentally and physically.

I scoffed and walked around the village, the place was abandoned, not surprised. I walk into an abandoned café, one where me and my friends use to meet often.

Place was ransacked, but I remember the times when we were happy, we laughed, we were together. But now I have no clue where they are, I barely remember their names, the only one currently in my head that I remember is Pure Vanilla Cookie.

Flashback
We were sitting outside the café, ########## Cookie was running towards me and my friends.

#C - Sorry for being late! I got caught up in a street jam!

##C - It's alright, ##########. We all have our moments!

CLC - C'mon, we don't have all day! ##########, where's ######?

##C - I'm here! I'm here! My chariot took too long to get here, my greatest apologies!

#C - Atleast I wasn't the last one!

##C - Why you-

##C - Enough, we all know my cousin doesn't like arguments among close friends like us. You're both not last anyways, where's #### #######?

##C - Wait! I'm right here!

#### ####### ran to us, the fastest I've seen him run yet. He stopped infront of us and caught his breath.

##C - I'm...the last one...right?

#C - Yep, what held you up?

##C - ...Civil affairs among the workers in the palace.

Why that out of everything?

##C - (Ahem) That's all we need to know. C'mon, we're not gonna stay outside all day, are we?

‐---------------------------

You can see that all the other pages have been torn out beyond this point, the author gives you a note before leaving.

Read it?
>Yes
No

'I'm again sorry for letting you all down.'

Do you accept the apology?