Intruder's Allies

(This'll go off of episode 9 and the flashbacks in episode 7)

CLC POV
We flew over the Blueberry Yogurt Academy, me and my cousin used to go there....wait, I had a cousin? I did...who was he?

There was a dense forest past the academy, but the farther we went the more decayed it looked. I stared down at the dead forest.

CLC - "I never knew this forest had a dead side..., I only remember that me and my friends always use to come here around lunch and we'd chat."

WC - "After lunch...Wait a moment-YOU WENT TO THE BLUEBERRY YOGURT ACADEMY!?"

CLC - "I believe so...we'd always go here when it was lunch and felt adventurous. We went so far into the forest in fact we got lost once, I had to teleport us out and we ended up in town square,one of my friends landed on top of the fountain...heh.."

StC - "Wow, sounds like you and your friends were super close..."

CLC - "The closest..."

Your memories are recovering faster than expected...

Oh, Memory! Yeah, I suppose they are...why do you sound sad?

...I'm unsure myself,Channary Lotus Cookie. I don't know why my sugar is replaced with salt...I don't even have any dough.

Before I could respond to Memory, a crow came and put a hole in our balloon.

CPC - "S---! WE'RE GOING DOWN!!"

We were all screaming in fear as we fell, and came down with a thud. The busted balloon covered all of us, wounded, but fully crumbled which was a miracle.

CLC - "Nggh...is everyone okay?"

GB - "A bit crumbled...but okay!"

WC - "Custard Cookie, it would be phenomenal if you could heal us!"

CCIII - "You know I can only heal 2 cookies at a time!"

CLC - "Don't worry, you don't need to use your ability, Custard Cookie the Third. I've got is covered."

I pull out a monocle, it was a spare the bookseller gave me for a costume I was making.

(A/N - Anyone else got this treasure?)

I grew a prestine light, blinding but...familiar. When the light shut off everyone was as if they were freshly baked.

GB - "Wow! I feel like a new cookie!"

WC - "Impressive! How did you exactly do that?"

CLC - "Oh..uh.. it's something a bookseller taught me..."

We got out of the Balloon and began to go down a path, we found entities infront of the path.

CCIII - "There's someone! Hey, care to help you lovely king!?"

WC - "Quiet! We don't know if their a threat!"

But by "surprise", we caught the entities attention. They began to sprint towards us,Gingerbrave came and pushed them back while Strawberry used her lollipop to swing at them.

I watched as they continued the fight...these entities...I've seen them before..where?

I needed to help them, but something kept me in place.

Was is fear? Nostalgia? I didn't know, it was literally stunning.

I soon blinked and ran to assist them, quickly slashing into the enemies, and ending them.