04.

Chapter 4

Why are they fighting over me? I'm just a newbie in game. Kanina lang ako pumasok pero ito nakaagad ang isa-isang bumubungad sa akin.

And those boys are out of their minds.

"Wait? What did you just say?" Hecate says while holding his laugh. But it's obvious in his voice that he's irritated.

But Hades smirked to annoy Hecate.

Why are they fighting? Wala naman akong gusto sa kanila at hindi naman ako papayag na makasama silang pareho.

"I'm not informed you're deaf," says Hades to mock Hecate and I can't help but to grip his cloth.

He looked at me and his irritated face softened when his gaze landed in my face. I can't understand man sometimes.

"You're bad po," I said to him and he stiffed. He looked at me with his questioning looks.

Masama siya kase sinabihan niyang bingi si Hecate kahit hindi naman po.

"Hear that? My kitten says you're bad," Hecate teased Hades so I frowned and I stared at him too.

Why is he calling me a kitten? And nobody owns me.

Ganito ba ang mga players? They're too arrogant and prideful.

"You too," I said and he looked at me perplexed.

Before they can said something I sighed because I felt irritated. It's rare for me to get irritate but I looked at them sharply. They looked shocked and at the same time amuse in me.

"I don't need a man in my side,"  I says that made them smirked.

"Meditation," I uttered and I started to vanished, because I'm a curser type of healer I don't need to chant my skills.

I turned my back at them when they started to call my name and to search for me.

"She's just a healer, find her!" I heard Hecate's voice.

Juts a healer.

Are they underestimating the healers? Ano po bang masama sa 'min? Why they're looking down to us?

While walking I can't help but to throw a stone to let out my frustrations.

But accidentally I felt that I hit something when I heard a growl. It sounded hurt so bad. I bit my lip, did I hit someone? It isn't intentional. I was just mad po, pero hindi ko sinasadyang may matamaan.

The growl stopped and I think the thing I hit was now fine.

I was going to continue but I was interrupted when a huge bird landed on my way. It's a red blazing bird and I can see a red fire slowly building up to cover its body. It was huge as trees in this forest. I was like an ant while facing a giant.

I blinked as its red eyes turned to me, it look at me sharply. My chest started hammering as if I'm facing the depths of hell right now. By looking at this gigantic bird's eye it made me felt chills down through my flesh. I know there's no peripeteia.

Why all moves has an equivalent effect? If it's not a skill, it will be a powerful monster.

My enhance senses warned me when I felt that an air is swiftly rushing to attack me. I immediately dodge by jumping almost two meters high above when its wings attack me horizontally. I rolled my body while in air and I equipped my wand swiftly.

"Wand transform," I uttered my skill without a glinch of hesitation. With a blink of an eye my white wand shifted into a rampaging black with red lining sword. I was fascinated with its appearance.