20.

Chapter 20

Her P. O. V

"Next duo!"

I shouted but I guess they're were excited. Tinatawag ko pa nga lamang sila ay naro'n na sila kaagad sa gitna at patakbo papuntang kalaban.      

"Cure!" I uttered my skill to replenish Taliyah and Panther's HP.

I gaze at the Manticore's health points and I sighed when the one bar broke. From the six bars, it's five now.

This is really a long fight.

Naagaw naman ang atensyon ko nang marinig ko ang ungol ng Manticore.

My lips parted when I saw that Koji's scythe shifted into two swords while Airi was in the Manticore's back.

She was about to thrust her sword on the Manticore's neck but the Manticore noticed it and take an action immediately, the Manticore dodge Airi's attack without having a hard time.

But Koji was fast and understand his assignment. Koji ran fast as he can and he threw his one blade to the Manticore's eye reason why it growled in pain.

Koji raised his hand and his one blade that in the Manticore's eye came back at his hand. A binding light covered Koji's weapon and when the light was gone he was now holding a gigantic scythe.

Pinaikot ni Koji ang kaniyang scythe dahilan kung bakit may buhawing namuo sa paligid and the next thing I knew. I was holding my wand and it shifted to a shield. Because when Koji uttered one of his powerful skill, a gigantic cut formed in the air and as the cut landed on the Manticore's body, the tornados around started to move towards the Manticore. A huge explosion happened.

The fight continued, it's almost six hours. We were fighting for almost six hours. We are all exhausted but this isn't enough to bring my team down.

Kagaya ng ginawang plano ay iyon din ang ginawa namin. We kept switching to fight until the five bars was now left in one bar.

"Switch!" they shouted and I looked at Maple. She was the one who ran first.

"Eptimone Heal!" I casted my skill and all of my comrade's health bar was now full.

Kaagad naman akong tumakbo para makahabol hanggang sa naabutan ko na si Maple.

"Neko! Neil! Tie the Manticore! Neil! Poison that thing! Neko, burn it with your flame!"

As I gave my order to the two pets. They vanished in the thin air and they're already in the Manticore, doing their job.

As Neil fang stab the Manticore's body I sighed.

"All of you!! Attack!"

I shouted and they all moved forward. We all uttered our powerful skill at once.

"Self Reflection!"

I cloned myself in a one hundred me. I ordered my other self to surround the whole area to corner the Manticore.

"Blade of Destruction!"

"Zircon Burst!"

"Fatal Slash!"

"Slaughter Blade!"

"Broken Affliction!"

They all uttered their skill and I sighed.

A skill that was similar to my skill, circular burst but this one is a larger version.

I raised my wand and I shifted it to a blade. All of my clone did the same. Tinignan ko ang paligid, napailing ako. This room was now a mess.