11.

Chapter 11

Clarin's P. O. V

Black outfit. No armors. No weapons but only a wand. Beautiful face. Red eyes. Deadly presence.

She has the perfect appearance.

No'ng una kong kita sa kaniya, aaminin ko, natakot kaagad ako. But when I witness that she's just a healer. I cursed myself.

I shouldn't be afraid, she's just a mere healer. A weakling, trash, worthless and useless. Walang rason para katakutan ko ang isang hamak na manggagamot. Psh.

Nangagalaiti ko siyang tinignan sapagkat alam na alam kong isa rin siyang pilipina katulad ko.

Vixen Ire. A newbie who has a mountainous dream that impossible to happen.

Eh, she wanna beat the fearsome of this society? She wanted to rule? She wanted to lead? She's just a healer, a healer can't lead. A healer is just a trash. She need to know that. 

She can't even beat us right now. Even I, one of the powerful guild master has no match at the most powerful player here. Paano pa kaya siya?

Tsk, she's trying to do impossible to be possible? Pathetic. 

"A healer like you is a trash! Keep dreaming, loser!"  I shouted at her and she looked taken a back by it. I smirked, weakling.

I ran towards her because we had a one meter distance to each other. I utter my skill to be faster and when her staggered face showed I smirked, I vanished.

I ran faster and faster around her and I know she didn't know where I am.

"Coward things."

I was caught off guard in what she just uttered. Her soft voice became cold and flat.

How can her voice change swiftly?!  And what did she meant? Coward things? So she mean that what I'm doing is for cowards only? What the heck?!

It made me slow but I didn't stopped.

I grabbed my pocket knife, inilibot ko iyon sa aking mga palad at pinaglaruan.

Tumalon ako sa taas niya at natawa ako nang mahina ng wala siyang ka ideya-ideya kung nasaan ako ngayon at kung ano ang ginagawa ko.

I am above her and I twisted my body so I can thrust my knife at her head. A winning smile already carved in my lips when it's just a centimeter distance we have to each other. The tip of my knife already touched her hair strands but my whole system can't believe in what happened.

"Goddess Eye," a very powerful skill was uttered by her.

I don't know but my body shivered.

T-That skill was a Devine level! H-How can a healer like her have the Devine skill only special ones can have?!

Pero kaagad akong natauhan nang maramdaman kong dumikit ang dulo ng patalim ko sa kaniyang anit.

Napabuntong hininga ako, I worried for nothing. Siguro ay namali lang ako ng dinig.

One second. One second I gasped when she held my hand and throw me away like I was a garbage that needs to disposed immediately.

How can she moved that fast? My knife already touched her! It's too impossible to stop it!

My eyes widened when she vanished. N-Nawala siya sa kaniyang kinatatayuan! 

A-Ano'ng nangyayari? N-Nasaan na siya?!

I know I'm still thrown. Tumatagos ako sa iilang punong nadadaanan ko. Hindi ako makapaniwala sa nakikita. Hind pa rin ako natitigil sa paglipad dahil sa tindi ng pagkakabato niya sa akin.