05.

Chapter 5

"Tsk, no one chooses the healer class because if they choose it they life here in game will be hell. All of the healers are treated as lowly as a trash. Many players are bullying a healers. Now, be ready because many players will make fun of
you," she said and I gulped.

She's right. Wala na akong nakikitang ibang healers sa floor na ito. All of the players in this game are bullying a player who's class is a healer.

Am I doomed? Should I quit?

This information made my mind perplexed. A lot of mixed emotions made my mind in chaos.

Pero ba't wala po akong maramdamang pagsisisi at takot? Naguguluhan lamang ako sa totoo lang. Siguro ay dahil kampante ako,  I'm a game master after all. I'm the Synergy's heiress.

Sa kabila ng kaguluhan ay mayroon ding nanalaytay na dalawang emosyon sa akin. 'Yon ay awa at simpatya. Ba't naman nila tinatrato nang ganoon ang mga healer?

They can't even won a dungeon if there's no healer!

I looked at the girl with my blank face. If this scene is in real world? I'm sure as hell, I'm gonna be a scared cat hiding at my brother's back. I'm also sure that I can't made my face blank in real world. I'm too soft to do that.

But I don't know, I felt relieved right now. Hindi ako nahihiyang gawing blangko ang mukha ko. Is this because I'm in a game?

The girl's lips lifted. She smirked at me.

"Cat got your tongue? Are you afraid?" she asked me and it's obvious that she's teasing me.

I was about to pass them by again but the girl in front of me point her sword at my head. I tilted my head.

"Pumapatol ako sa cute," she said and I mentally smiled. She's affected in my charms. She just said that I'm cute po.

And she's also Filipina!

"'mm you're pretty po," I said and they all staggered while looking at me with their eyes widened.

The girl in front of me draw her sword back and avoided my gaze.

She turned her back at me and she command her party to retreat.

"Sa susunod na magkita tayo, hindi na ako maaapektuhan ng boses mo at isa pa, huwag mong ipagkalat kung ano'ng class mo. Sigurado akong maraming tutukso sa 'yo," she said and I shook my head.

She's kind, she warned me about being a healer and she didn't pk me.

I continued to walked and I was  about to logged out but a familiar voice lingered in the whole floor.

"Heh! Boplaks! Napakahina mo talagang itim na aso ka! Porket kauri mo hindi mo na pinatay! 'Yan tuloy ako pa 'yong napahamak! Sa susunod na magdungeon raid tayong dalawa! Huwag kang maging bobong kingina ka! Ba't ba ikaw ang kapatid ko piste! Simpleng aso lang hindi mo mapatay! Kapangalan mo eh 'no?! Edi kayo na ang kambal! Huwaw! Wow! Waw! Shat ap!"

Rinig kong sigaw ng isang babae. I think the girl is a living shotgun. Pakiramdam ko po ay walang hinga-hinga ang sinabi niya. Mukha ring kapatid niya talaga ang lalaking kasama niya.

The girl looks like a—okay, she's weird. She's wearing an apple green attire. Her armor was also green. She's wearing a strapless bra paired with her mini skirt and she added a dark green stockings. Her boots was also green and it's covered with spikes. Her hair is in high ponytail and it's a green colored hair while her eyes was purple.

Hindi ko alam pero naaalala ko sa kaniya ang aking kaibigan.

"Taliyah, hindi ako aso, isa akong Panther dahil beast ang race ko. At isa pa, Panther ang pangalan ko dahil 'yon ang gusto ko. 'Tsaka hindi ko kauri 'yong halimaw, isa 'yong Leopard at hindi Panther, malamang hindi ko 'yon papatayin dahil alam kong wala akong laban do'n. Mahina ang stealth ko 'di katulad mo."