23.

Chapter 23

Third Person's P.O.V

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

Sa pagkatapos ng bilang ay sabay-sabay lumitaw ang mga player na kasali sa isang hindi pamilyar na lugar.

Tumigil na rin sa pag-ingay ang nakabibinging tunog kanina.

Nasa isang masukal na gubat ngayon ang lahat ng mga kalahok sa paligsahan. 

Nasa isang isla ngayon silang lahat at samo't saring mga halimaw ang nakakalat do'n at mga nakatagong patibong. Kung tititigan ay parang isang mapayapa at normal ang gubat pero 'yon ay isang kasinungalingan.

Lahat ay kabado at litong-lito sa nangyayari.

Vixen slowly observed her surroundings and she just found out that she's alone, she isn't with her guild. She's not familiar with the people around her.

A lot of unfamiliar faces was there.

Vixen was low-key memorizing the ways through scanning it. She already knew where's safe and not.

"What's happening? Why I'm alone here?"

Vixen murmured, she's obviously talking to herself.

No one expected this and the thing is, why they parted? What's the purpose of it?

Vixen was about to contact her guild but she stop when a broken pieces of crystals crystallize in the midair and it slowly turned into a thin screen.

A lady and a fine man was inside of it. Probably an AI that will be the announcer or mc of this round.

Vixen thought that those two will start to explain what's happening.

Everyone gasped when the AI in the screen jumped out of it. They landed smoothly in the ground like nothing happened.

"BRAWL OF THE STRONGEST: The battle between guilds, round one will start after we explain everything we need to."

The lady said without blinking. Vixen listened as much as she can. Everyone was listening.

Because of Vixen's high senses she heard everyone's heavy breathing and she chose to ignored it.

"The round will be titled as, Bloodbath."

The guy said and Vixen nodded as if she understand something in that one word.

Bloodbath, means violent and cruel
 killing of many people.

So this will be going to be really bloody. Since we're in a forest, I'm expecting we will going to kill each other since forest is a perfect place to kill a person. But what will be the twist?

Vixen pinpoint in her mind. She's using her high intelligence and she's listening well so she can find some keyword to pinpoint the next event.

Very wise woman.

"The game has a rule and it's no to cheating. Cheaters will be automatically detected by the game's security. The game is simple, you need to kill your enemies. Every kill has a points. 10 points for small monsters and 50 points for giant monsters like dragons and 100 points for player. In this round, player killing is allowed. We also have this bonus points that is equivalent for three thousand points. In order to have the bonus point you have to find the mermaid's teardrop that has only three drops in this forest."

The girl instructed and while they're talking everyone noticed the  weird sound coming from the ground.

Vixen's prediction was accurate. It's really player killing and bloody.

"Only top 25 out of 60 guilds will be able to pass the round one. For the guild who will have the highest total points will have the special cards that will give advantages to you in round two."

Everyone answered with their heavy sighed and intense gaze.

Napaangat ang lahat ng tingin nang umilaw ang screen sa taas at biglaang lumitaw ang mga pangalan ng mga guild na lalahok.

Bawat pangalan ng mga guild ay may 0 puntos kaya naman ay wala pang naitatalang rankings.

A timer appeared out of nowhere.

"The Bloodbath will only last for 5 hours. No one can log out while playing. The log out button will be vanish as of now, thank you."

Sabi ng dalawa at kaagad silang naglaho. Nagkatinginan ang mga players sa paligid at hinahanap ang mga kakampi.

Vixen didn't wasted any time and she immediately contacted her guild mates.

Vixen: Location?

Lily: East, 167 km away, in the river. Underwater cave. I'm alone. No need back up so far.

Taliyah: Gagi. 'Di tayo nakapag meeting. Bobo 'tong si Maple eh. Btw, west, 56 km away, I'm with Panther. Message me if you will come.

Airi: Kabado ako gagi. Ba't naman nila tayo ginaganito. North, 150 km. I'm with Koji. Don't need back up as for now.

Taliyah: Do you wanna build a snow man?

Kojic: Go away, Taliyah!

Airi: Madrigal~

Airi: Let's don't talk about Bruno no no no~

Lily: Taliyah, Airi, and Kojic stop messing around. We are in a serious situation so stop fooling around.

Taliyah: Gold ka ba?

Maple: South, with Jen. Message me if you'll come. We will deal later Taliyah.

Oks: With Mwehehe, take your time. We are fine here.

Napailing na lamang si Vixen dahil kahit nasa ganitong sitwasyon na sila ay nanggugulo pa rin sina Taliyah.

Well, those three are the most chaotic.

Vixen thought in her mind.

Vixen continued typing.

Vixen: After 15 minutes let's meet in the middle. Everyone will wait in the biggest tree which stand in the middle. Don't search for the mermaid's teardrop yet. Let's take it easy. Message me if you have a problem. Made a plan before executing an action. Secure your points. Don't be reckless. I trust you all. Bye.

Vixen ended the chat and she immediately ran into the woods.

In the other hand Taliyah is with her twin as she said. Taliyah and Panther are walking calmly even they knew that a lot of enemies are lingering around that has a plan to eliminate them.

"Hindi na tayo nakapag meeting kanina," sabi ni Taliyah habang natatawa.

Napailing na lamang si Panther.

"Kaya nga tayo magkikita-kita mamaya para magmeeting," binigyan na lamang ni Taliyah si Panther nang isang matalim na tingin dahil sa isinagot nito sa kaniya.

"Pansin mo, Vixen is slowly changing. It's good for her, " Taliyah said and Panther agreed by nodding.

Natigilan sandali si Taliyah pero kalaunan ay nagpatuloy na sa paglalakad na parang walang nangyari.

Nagkatinginan si Taliyah at Panther at isang ngiti ang ipinahiwatig ni Taliyah.

Taliyah noticed that someone was following them.

"Our first kill eh?" Taliyah whispered at Panther cheerfully as they continued walking.