Chapter 1

Being the creative adult you are, you've been living peacefully as an author and a writer on the site you had made. You can say that you're famous, but just for the online readers. Online readers know you as "Blossom". You only published your works through your site because that's what makes you comfortable. It doesn't matter, the online readers love to read your poetry books to the point that they're purchasing it to be able for them to read all the chapters of your book and that's how you earn money. The money you earned was still not enough to pay for your bills, your apartment, and your everyday needs. So you decided to seek for another work that matches your other interest, financial management.

Now that you're working in Min Company for almost 2 years already, from a regular employee, you've got promoted to be the head of the Financial Department. It's not that easy to handle one of the departments of the big company, but you know to yourself how hardworking you are. Despite how busy you are with work, you still managed to continue your writings on the site. It had been more exciting to you, besides writing poetry books, you also started writing smuts about the CEO of Min Company, Min Yoongi.

You don't know why, but the first time you saw him, you already knew that this man will gonna affect you so much

You don't know why, but the first time you saw him, you already knew that this man will gonna affect you so much. There's something about him that makes your knees weak and tremble. Well, everyone finds him attractive. And you're attracted to him. Who wouldn't, right? After all, he's the CEO of one of the biggest company in Seoul, Korea.

Maybe because he's a good looking, wealthy, brilliant, and well educated man? Yes, but there's more. It's the way he carries himself during a stressful meeting, his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, the veins on his big hands visible, and his deep voice almost like becoming a growl echoing through the spacious meeting room. These things are enough to make all the employees turn their heads down, but you, hell no. You find it hot. Everything about him screams "hot".

A short tempered man, but you know for sure that he has a soft side inside him. Everyone knew him as the cold CEO, his cat eyes staring at everyone bluntly, but still there are fierce in his eyes. It screams "power".

You see him everyday, in his expensive work clothes, he carries himself like how a CEO carries himself. His cold demeanor and confident aura makes you turned on. But there's more.

Oh, how this good looking man affect you so much. His veiny hands, toned body, deep voice, that pink lips, and his scent. Everything about him is so intoxicating. You're intoxicated by him.

In two years, you had been thirsting over him. You got to witnessed how he had a girlfriend, yes he had. And in that moment, you realized what type of woman he's into and you're far from it. You're just a normal woman, having a simple lifestyle not like him. He has everything, good looks, intelligence, the Min Company, luxurious house, cars, and there's a lot more.

Chuckling to yourself, you couldn't believe yourself. A head of the Financial Department, an author and writer of several poetry books, and also a smut writer? Wow. To be honest, it's embarassing. But who cares? This is what you've wanted. These are your ways to relieve the warm feeling that you've been hiding. Warm feeling for whom?