Chapter 3

Taking off your coat and placing it on the back of your chair, you did some simple stretching, earning a bit of cracked sounds from your neck.

You sat on your chair and started working again. Another overtime for you, another loads of work, but you couldn't complain. This is your work and you choose this path in your life. You have your employees who can help you, but being the most kind-hearted head of the Financial Department, you let them leave the office on the right time.

You take your time working on the excel, analyzing all the incomes, encoding numbers, until you received a call.

"Good evening, Ms. Kim. I'm so pleased that you're still in our workplace. Mr. Min wanted to see you."

As Mrs. Wang finished informing you, she gathered all of her stuffs and things, all ready to go home as Mr. Min told her to.

Taking a short break from work would be nice, especially if you're seeing the man from your dreams. Fixing a loose strand of your hair from the ponytail, you make sure that your sweater is perfectly tucked on your skirt.

Stopping yourself from walking, you realized that Mrs. Wang was nowhere to be found on her work desk outside Mr. Min's office, so you just decided to come straight to his office.

You shivered as the cold air from the hallway brushes through your legs.

"Tomorrow I'll start wearing my slacks." You thought to yourself.

You're about to knocked on the door when suddenly the door was opened.

You flinched a bit but then your expression changed once you caught Mr. Min's sharp but soft features.

As always, his hair were pushed back

As always, his hair were pushed back. Wearing all black, without a coat and necktie on.

You didn't noticed how Yoongi's eyes darken as he saw you. But you noticed how he looks like he had been waiting for you, and he was looking like annoyed by the fact that it took you so long to come.

"M-Mr. Min.. Good evening." You stuttered and forced a warm smile.

As he opens the door for you, letting you come in, you felt the warmth of his office and that made you sigh in relieved.

"You cold?" He closes the door and asked you. You saw how his eyes traveled through your exposed legs, that made you weak, you ended up clenching your thighs together but still managed to answer him.

"A bit, I guessed." You chuckled.

"Sit down. I need to discuss something to you."

You nodded and took a seat on the comfortable sofa. Too lost at how attractive he looked, you didn't noticed he had been holding a glass of red wine, and he handed one for you too.

"Why is he offering me a red wine?"  You thought to yourself but still accept it.

"You're shivering so here's a red wine to warm you up." Yoongi looked down and smirked, trying to hide if from you.

"A-ah. Thanks! Yeah, I'm a bit cold." You awkwardly chuckled. Sipping on the red wine, you watched him do the same thing too as he sat beside you.

"Calm freaking down, Kim YN."

The scent of his perfume clouding your mind, he's too close to you, and you don't know what does he want.

"Mr. Min, what do you want to discuss with me?" You whispered and cursed to yourself.

"Why am I whispering and looking like a breathless woman?"

"I wanted to congratulate you." He smiled warmly and placed his glass on the desk. You did the same too as you got more confused.

Sitting up straight and focusing on what he was saying and not on his lips moving, you confusingly asked him. "For what, Mr. Min?"

"I never knew that the head of my Financial Department owns a site." He chuckled to himself and looked at your face.

"How did he fucking know? And did he read my works? My poetry books? Smuts about him? Fuck, I wanted to be swallowed by this building right now." These are the thoughts that came running from your mind, but then he continued speaking formally.

"I heard you're an author and a writer. And yes, I did read your works. Those are really amazing, Ms. Kim. I'm just here to tell you that you did a great job. I'll sent you flowers tomorrow in your office. Okay?"

You simply sigh in relieved, if he's congratulating and praising you like this, then it's the poetry books. If Yoongi had read the smut book, then maybe it's your last day on this building.

"Oh." You act surprised and tried hiding the blush on your cheeks. "Thank you, Mr. Min. Flowers? Oh no no, you don't have to do that."

What you didn't expect was Yoongi to leaned and relaxed on his seat, as he manspreads sexily.

Your eyes caught his crotch area and to avoid that sight and the heat you're feeling, you turned sideways to look at his face.

"You know, Ms. Kim... I really love that particular book you wrote."

And again you showed him your warm smile. "Which one, Mr. Min?"

Yoongi paused. He looks at your face, and his face  seems like he was deep in thought. Not after a minute he spoke.

"Can you promise me one thing?" He suddenly asked and you furrowed your eyebrows together.

"Where is this conversation coming?"
"Can he stop being so hot and sexy?"

"Sure, Mr. Min." You answered and squirmed a bit on your seat.

"Don't say anything in the next 10 minutes." His eyes darken as he came closer to you.

"W-wha-"

You didn't got to finish your sentence as Yoongi already grabbed the back of your head, and smashed his lips on yours.

-ㅅ-
Author's Note:
Too rude to cut this chapter but then be ready for the next chapter! It'll be long and also really 18+ hihi