Final Chapter

You finished applying some mascara on your eyelashes, a few pink tint on your cheeks, and your favorite strawberry lip gloss. You remembered that time when Yoongi unexpectedly visited you on your apartment, he spotted you on your sleepwear, without any make up on and the first thing he said as he saw you was, "You look beautiful."

That's why tonight, you decided to just put some simple make up. Letting your hair fall down, and spraying a bit of perfume on your neck and wrists, you look and admire yourself from the mirror in your apartment.

Indeed, the color of the dress suits you very much. You can't help but smile to yourself that Yoongi literally knows your size. The dress hugs your body perfectly, it rested below your knees, and you matched this red dress with a pair of your silver heels.

 The dress hugs your body perfectly, it rested below your knees, and you matched this red dress with a pair of your silver heels

Yoongi knows every perfect inch of your body and this thought made you blushed. You also wear the black lace lingerie he bought for you. Aside from the red dress he gave you, beneath it there's a black lace lingerie and you know for sure how Yoongi would go wild as soon as he sees you wearing that.

Minutes had passed when you received a text from then man you're seeing tonight.

"Jeon is already outside. See you, babe."

-

The moment you saw Yoongi, you felt like your jaw dropped. As usual, his hair was in a style, showing you his exposed forehead.

 As usual, his hair was in a style, showing you his exposed forehead

(AN: Imagine this Yoongi in black hair. He's so god damn handsome and attractive istg.)

He came closer to you with a smile on his face, and as soon as he reached you, his hands went around your hips. Gently pulling your body closer to him, you can smell his manly scent.

He closed the distance between you as he pressed his lips onto yours, kissing you passionately. You on the other hand was lost in the feeling, you kissed him back as your hands went around at the back of his neck.

Yoongi hummed at the taste of you. You taste like sweet, like strawberry. Pulling away from the kiss, he smiled sweetly to you.

"You look so beautiful. So stunning." He complimented you, and admired your look.