Chapter 6

The moment Yoongi woke up, he excitedly get ready for work. Woking up had never been so hard for him, he knows that he has responsibilities for his company and Yoongi is willing to fulfil all of them. But these past few months, since you arrived from his life, he found another reason to live happily.

It's you.

It's you who had been the reason why he keeps going on with his life. You inspired him in a completely different level. He learned how to controlled his emotions, appreciate little things, and you even changed his point of view in life.

It's not just the poetry books you had written that he had read, it's the way with how you treat him. Both of you started with that smut book, with that heated session, but it's more than that.

He felt love.

It's the first time Yoongi had truly felt love. Surely, he already had past lovers, but in the end the truth slaps him. Those women didn't love him, they want him.

Yoongi knows that it has been only months, but he's determined to ask you that one question. He wanted you to move in with him. And he wanted to ask you that tomorrow. He planned on something, just a simple date since you like things being simple.

He didn't know why he had been feeling so nervous. Maybe because Yoongi knows you too much. You're an independent woman, and he thought that maybe your feelings for him wasn't that stronger compared to what he's feeling for you. But no matter what happens, he will respect your decisions and he will never force you to the things you do not like.

-

(AN: This look on Yoongi got me on my knees so I'm including this here ksksjskss)

Yoongi arrived two hours late at the office since he had met a client outside before exactly going to work.

Ten minutes had passed when Jeon came rushing again inside his office.

"Mr. Min." Jeon's voice was deep, his face all serious and a hint of worry rested on his face. "I just saw Ms. Kim rushing to go up on the rooftop. Her clothes are soaked which I assumed with coffee."

"What?" Yoongi was shocked and he immediately stood up, all ready to come to you.

"Mr. Min." Jeon's voice stopped Yoongi from walking.

"I think someone did it on purpose. You might wanna ask her about this. These past weeks, I've seen this group of employees targetting he-"

"Why the hell did you just told me this now, Jeon?" Yoongi felt his blood boiling. This time, he didn't managed to control his anger.

"Ms. Kim told me not to tell it to you. But today seems like it's getting out of hand. I'm sorry, Mr. Min." Jeon looked down.

So there's something bad happening? No wonder she had been different lately.