Chapter 5

"Ms. Kim." Yoongi gently called out to you, his hand travelled across the table, reaching for your hand.

"Yes?" You answered him breathless.

This man made you so breathless, until now. You haven't moved on from what had happened inside his office. And now he's infront of you. Having dinner with you in a fancy restaurant, him holding your hand and being so gentle with you. Yes, he made you so breathless.

Yoongi brushed his thumb above your hand and gave you a gentle look on his eyes. "Did I get too rough on you?"

As soon as you heard those words, you felt your cheeks burning. Looking down at his hand holding yours, you tried hiding your burning cheeks from him.

"Y/N... You're cute." He chuckled and you felt your heart beating fast.

When you looked up to him, you found him smiling like a teenage boy. He looks so care free, he looks so young and for a minute you forgot that he's the CEO of the company you're working in.

"I like your smile." Out of nowhere you blurted out these words. Yoongi seems so amused by you that he started to squeezed your small hand with his big hand. His warmth radiating through your body, the feeling made you smile.

"Really? Like this one?" And once again, he smiled so big. Giving you his gummy smile.

You felt butterflies in your stomach

You felt butterflies in your stomach. It's the first time you had seen him smile like this. Mostly, you only got to witnessed his cold looking face at the office. You just couldn't believe it. You found him precious, but now you found him more even precious.

"You surprised me, Ms. Kim. You're completely different inside our workplace, but in reality you seem so shy."

Yoongi chuckled at the thought of 'naughty little girl' as he remembered the smuts you had written about him, but he brushed it off. He have one goal for tonight.

Putting up your hand so that he can leave soft kisses on your knuckles, he adoringly stared at you.

"I want to get to know you more. Will you let me?"

And that's how it started. It's been four months already and your relationship with Yoongi had been a blast. You choose to hide your relationship in the company. You decided to keep it a secret, and at first Yoongi don't agree with you. But you convinced him, knowing for sure how will the employees react towards you. Yes, towards you. You're sure you'll get a lot of hateful words and you're not ready for it. Yoongi doesn't want the thought of your relationship hidden in the company, but then he respected your decision.

"Tell me when you're ready." These are the words he had told you. He assured you that he doesn't feel bad about your decision. "You'll be alright with me."

During work, he started to be gentle with everything. Sometimes, you found him smiling, being considerate with the employees, and he had learned how to control his emotions.