Chapter 2

Three days.

Three days had passed and it's already Thursday. Too caught up in a pile of works, including the partnership with Mr. Park, Yoongi had been very busy and stressed. At exactly 7:00pm, he decided to relax a bit in his office.

Folding up his sleeves, and loosening the knot of his necktie, he got a glass and poured himself a red wine

Folding up his sleeves, and loosening the knot of his necktie, he got a glass and poured himself a red wine. As he sighs, he clicked on the unopen email.

It's Mr. Park, scheduling a meeting in the Min Company with the head of the Financial Department.

As he sips through  the last drop of the red wine, he suddenly remembers you.

Ms. Kim Y/N.

He hadn't checked on the site that Jeon sent him three days ago. Now is the right time, he wanted to relax, he wanted to see your works and be lost on the words you had made. A smirk formed on his lips as he clicked on the site.

Putting down the glass on his work desk, Yoongi bite down his lower lip, controlling the smile on his face.

Several poetry books are displayed on the screen.

"The book covers are beautiful, what more the content of the books?" He thought to himself and decided to read the poetry book that has the highest reads. But then, another book caught his attention.

Yoongi just realized that the site has two selections. One for the poetry book, and the other one seems really different. He can't point out what book it is. The cover of the book is red, making it look like an erotic book. But then he got curious, he decided to check out on that book first.

Relaxing on his seat, he's more than excited to read one of your works. He clicked on the book and started reading it.

"Oh, kitten. What should I do with you?" Mr. Min cooed and bite his lower lip. "Tell me what do you want, hm?"

"I want to suck on your c*ck." These naughty and dirty words came out on my sinful mouth.

Yoongi smirked at me, "On your knees."

Being so close to him, I noticed how delicate and soft his features are. I can smell his scent, the warmth of his body vibrating through me. He's the god damn CEO, but something is pushing me to do it. I need him so bad, and I've been craving and wanting this for a long time.

Without thinking that much, I get down on my knees, not wanting to waste any time. I roughly unbottoned Yoongi's slacks and pulled down his zipper.

Biting my lower lip, my fingers slowly pulled down his slacks and boxer at the same time.

His c*ck sprung freely. I gulped down, he's big. Of course he is.

I grabbed his member, pumping it a few times, before I started to licked the tip of his c*ck. I swirled my tongue around it, and Yoongi hissed at the feeling.

His hands went to grabbed a fistful of my hair, and that's when I take him completely full.

Pulling out his member in my mouth, I again take him. Deeper. But this time, I started bobbing my head up and down.

He watched me, admiring the view of his member appearing and disappearing from my mouth.

"Fuck. You look so hot." He grunted.

And damn, he sounds and tastes so heavenly.

I fasten up my pace on sucking him. My tongue brushing against him as my mouth went up and down.

I became teary eyed as Yoongi started to bucked his hips into my mouth, making him go deeper, and harder.

"Fuck fuck." Yoongi mumbled as he shifted on his seat. His bulge already visible on the black slacks he's wearing.

"Did I just fucking read the right thing?"
"Mr. Min, Yoongi, it's me. Right?"
"Ms. Kim Y/N has a dirty mind."

Shaking off his head to both sides, he clicked on the other chapter of the erotic book.

My eyes started to teared up as Mr. Min fuck me from behind, it made it more sexier and hotter as he was fucking me on his work desk.

His c*ck slamming into me harshly, brushing on my tight walls inside, he whispered sexily on my ear, "You like this? Me fucking you on my desk?"

The thought of you bending down on his work desk made Yoongi bucked his hips at the air.

He can't believe what just happened. Kim Y/N, an author and a writer of poetry books, and a dirty author and writer too. Not just that, cause she only wrote dirty things about Yoongi.

Excitement filled Yoongi's body.

"Then why me?" He thought to himself.

The fact that he's attracted to you, he wants you, and the new information he got to know about you made him smirked.

He'll get you easily.

Reaching up the phone on his office, Yoongi called Mrs. Wang.

"Mr. Mi-"

"Call Ms. Kim Y/N, tell her I need to discuss something with her." He stood up and started pacing around inside his office.

"Yes, I'm calling her now." Mrs. Wang answered politetly.

Yoongi added, "Oh, and Mrs. Wang... After you called her, you can now go home. Go home early and spend time with your kids. I'll see you tomorrow."

He ended the call and get another glass of wine for you.

"You're in trouble, Ms. Kim Y/N." He chuckled to himself.

-ㅅ-Author's Note:Hope you enjoyed this short chapter! See you on the next update <3

-ㅅ-
Author's Note:
Hope you enjoyed this short chapter! See you on the next update <3