Chapter 2

Beetle, the dog who looked like his lost father-dog was talking to Moon, his mother-dog . "Beetle why don't you want to have a mate? You should be happy, be loved, and someone other than me to care for you, because I'm not going to be around forever... I just want to make sure you're happy". Oh mother... not this again Beetle rolled his eyes "Mother it's not that I don't want a mate it's just....the only dog I feel love towards... is Storm". Moon had a conversation with Storm a while back and Beetle knew about it, because he had a crush on Storm for what felt like forever. So he listened to their entire conversation. Beetle knew Storm never wanted a mate. After he heard Storm leave Moon he sadly padded back to his den. "Beetle if you're thinking about that conversation I had with Storm, that was a while ago a lot has changed since then".  Beetle thought about this you know mother might have a point but how can I be sure, what if Storm rejects me....

Storm and Sky enter Alpha and Beta's den. "Mother-dog, father-dog Storm and I need to talk with you!" Sky exclaimed Lucky and Sweet soon came into view. The two elderly dogs were happy to see their daughter and her best friend "hello Sky, and hello Storm, what do you guys need too Talk about?" Sweet asked. Tell the truth Storm you can trust Alpha and Beta you've known them for most of  your life Storm told herself. Then Storm began to explain the situation. "Well...see not too long ago I started too feel really weird, started having this tingling in my body. I think I'm starting too....fall in love." Lucky got interested imideitly "go on" Lucky encouraged. Storm did as Sky watched Storm with proud eyes. "I...I'm in love.. w-with Beetle, I don't exactly know when it started I think my feelings for him were always there...I just never noticed until now" Storm finished. Sweet, processed everything Storm had just said "Storm  I know this is a very new and confusing concept for you but I would suggest you tell Beetle the way you feel towards him" Sweet replied. I am so lucky to have such supportive leaders and friends Storm thought I will tell Beetle the way I feel no matter if he rejects me or not, I'm in love with him and I won't be afraid to tell him Storm told herself. Then Storm got up looked at Sky, Lucky, and Sweet with affection "thank you so much Alpha, and Beta, you too Sky for all the advice!" Sweet and Lucky looked directly into Storm's eyes " please call me Lucky" Lucky said "and call me Sweet" Sweet added. Storm gave a quick nod of her head and just as she was about to leave Beetle entered the den.