Eplogue

Life was calm and peaceful in the Wild Pack, Storm was growing into the role of Alpha quite nicely. Storm also had noticed that her mate Beetle was growing into his role as Beta which made Storm smile. My life has certainly changed a lot in these past couple of days..... but there all good things.. Natural things, I couldn't be happier. As Storm walked to check on her Pack each packmate gave Storm a friendly greeting "hey Alpha, I'm just about to send Golden, Tough, Snap, and Forest out to hunt, and I'll be going out with River, Earth and Arrow" Sky told Storm. Storm smiled at her best friend "Alright Sky I hope you get some good prey!" Storm knew with Sky leading the hunt the Pack would feast for a long time. As Storm walked she kept on smiling, thinking about her sister. Sky was the right choice for Third Dog, she's content with her position, and has good spirit, along with authority yet also humble. I'm lucky to have her as Third Dog, a friend, and as my sister. Storm had found Beetle as he was tending to Daisy who had a cut across her paw. "Hey Beetle, what happened to Daisy?" After Beetle put some sticky leaves on daisy like a bandage he looked at Storm. "She got attacked by a racoon while Daisy managed to kill it the racoon left a mark on her" Beetle explained. Storm was very puzzled we never have raccoons in our territory the Wolf pack was supposed to take care of the raccoons, something must be wrong. " I'll be fine Alpha you have a wonderful mate that takes care of wounds!" Beetle and Storm smiled at each other than back at Daisy. Storm replied " we're lucky to have each other, Beetle healed me as well but not on the outside..... Beetle healed me on the inside, he gave me happiness, not that I wasn't happy, I was happy living here up in the mountains.... but there was something missing and it was Beetle, he restored a gaping hole in my heart that hole was family, and now that I'm Alpha every-dog has become my family as well." When Storm finished Beetle was crying of happiness for Storm " I didn't know I ment that much to you" "Oh Beetle you mean more to me than I can put into words" Storm exclaimed. Just than Sky came back with the hunting parties with plenty of prey to go around, however she had a concerned look on her face. "Sky what's wrong?" Storm asked with concern. " my team and I saw a mysterious creature in the woods while we chased a deer, the creature followed us, it was too well hidden for us to have seen anything... but I think it was a wolf." This upset Storm a racoon attack and now this? "Sky tomorrow you and I will go to the Wolf Pack and ask them what's going on." Storm knew what these wolves were like, she had her own unfortunate experience with them, but she remembered two who were kind to her, she knew whatever it was she would face it with her mate, her sister, and her Pack.