Chapter 5

Storm went to a stream with Sky to get cleaned up. After Storm got all cleaned up Sky gazed at her in awe "Wow... Storm you look amazing, I'm sure Beetle will love you!" Storm smiled at the thought well despite the fact that cleaning in a stream isn't the best, at least I'll look good for an Alpha and my mate.

Beetle had told Moon and Thorn that Storm had become his mate, that Storm would become Alpha, and he would become her Beta. "Oh Beetle I'm so happy for you! I know this is a big change for you but I know you will be a caring mate and a courageous Beta!" Moon exclaimed proudly. "Alright brother let's get you ready for the big night!" Thorn chuckled as she and Moon cleaned Beetle up. I'm ready for this I will be the Beta my family and Storm see Beetle thought. and soon enough Beetle was ready for the ceremony

"Here me my pack!, listen and listen well!" Sweet said with enthusiasm. Storm stood next to Sweet on one side and on the other stood Beetle. While Storm could tell her mate was nervous, Beetle was getting over his fear. Storm noticed this because on the other side of Sweet Beetle looked happy and proud. "I have a couple of announcements to make. First off I would like to congratulate Storm and Beetle on becoming mates!" Every dog  in the Wild Pack barked and yelped their approval and congradulated the two mates. Sweet chuckled "Alright let's calm down I have something else to tell you all... Lucky and I will no longer be your Alpha and Beta." Dogs started to get upset "what's wrong?" Snap asked for she had known Sweet and Lucky for a long time. "Don't worry my Pack! Lucky and I just want to enjoy life with you all, we're just retiring" Sweet said happily. "Who will lead us than?" Arrow wondered. Than Sweet's smile grew even bigger "Storm and Beetle will be your new Alpha and Beta!" Sweet said with enthusiasm. All the dogs cheered for Storm and Beetle once more as they stepped up in front of Sweet. Well it's official I'm the Alpha of the Wild Pack and Beetle is my mate and Beta! Storm thought with happiness. "I promise to treat all of you with fairness and respect, I will make sure that this Pack won't go hungry, as well as protecting it with my life!" Storm said with proud authority. Then Beetle came forward after his mate finished her speech "I agree to all that my mate has said and I will make sure to enforce her leadership, and help lead successful hunts!" Beetle said with equal proud authority as his mate. Thank you Beetle, and good job! I know that was probably hard for you.    "I have another thing to add to this announcement." Sweet and Lucky were surprised " I have talked with Twich, and he said he wants to step down from Third Dog, however I still need a dog in that position and I want Sky to be my Third Dog."