Chapter 3

Storm was caught completely off guard and blushed "oh-uh Beetle w-what are you doing here?" Storm stammered "oh heh! heh! you know, just wanted to know what you guys were talking about" Beetle wondered. Sweet, Lucky and Sky didn't want to make this awkward for Storm "we were just planning the next Howl" Sky  said while looking at Storm. Thanks Sky! Storm said . Storm looked at Beetle, she smiled at him, blushed but no words came out of her mouth. He's cute, more so now that I think about it! Oh I really need to tell Beetle how I feel, my Beetle Storm thought while looking at Beetle. However Beetle noticed this "uh Storm what are you thinking about?" Storm looked back at Sky who gave her a nod of approval " Beetle? Do you want to go on a walk with me? Storm asked "of course!" Beetle replied excitedly.

Beetle enjoyed every second while walking with Storm, she was quite beautiful with her sleek brown fur, even her cut ear was attractive to Beetle. But it was her spirit and personality that he loved most about Storm. If only she knew how much I love her...... Storm relaxed and walked a bit slower " so Beetle, I wanted to talk with you about something." Beetle was very curious oh, I wonder what she wants...well whatever it is I want to make her happy... Beetle smiled. "Sure Storm, what do you want to talk about?"

Storm, very surprised, but also happy at how eager Beetle was to hear what she was about to tell him pressed her advantage and told Beetle everything "Beetle, so you know I said I never wanted to have a mate right?" Beetle hung his head" yeah I know" Beetle replied. Storm noticed how sad he sounded and tried to continue as fast as she could. "Well the main fear I had was about pups weather I could take care of them or love them. I was younger back than, premature, I didn't know what love was but after caring for Lucky and Sweet's pups and Bella and Arrow's pups.....I found that I really loved pups. During Breeze's pupnapping when we went to the longpaw town...when you went under me....it was the best thing I ever felt. After we moved into the mountains and our current camp I've been rethinking my life. I now want a mate, and I want that mate....to be you Beetle."