ఌ︎•ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕖•ఌ

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚛

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
༊*·˚

~

¿Season 1?~

༊*·˚
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

It was the day of Athanasia's execution and she was never been this happy she was smiling and looking ao calm "Do you have any last words?" a man asked her, Claude watch her nod he made the worst mistake he had ever made "I never been so thankful for this event I can finally get out of this hell hole, if I would want to kill the princess I should've done it a long time ago and if I happen to poison her I won't be satisfied... I will make sure it will be the slowest and most painful death that anyone could ever see. If you think you've been a great sister to me Jeanette, no... you have never helped me nor say thank you for the good things I gave you, you are like your father or should I say uncle, the man beside you is not your father it's the former emperor who's your real father, it's kinda sad that not even you know that you're just made with dark magic. Your father made you so that you will surely get the trone and destroy the whole empire. As for you Claude I just wanna say what I told you a week ago I didn't regret a single word I said. And let me remind you... if I go down this empire goes down with me" and there it is her last words 'If I go down this empire goes down with me. Everyone was shocked by her last words, but who knows if she was saying the truth.