ఌ︎•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5•ఌ︎

.**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Plans for the Debutante

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So what's your plan you said that wrench will show up on your debutante, what will this be?" Claire asked as she munch the brownies that were given to her "If she isn't introduced then I might just make her jealous till death, while for Claude I will make him suffer but if she is introduced I might make her suffer from father" Athanasia said, "That's an obvious answer!" Claire shouts, "Well I guess that's up to future me," Athanasia said eating one of the brownies that's in Claire's hands "Hey! That's mine" Claire complain trying to get the brownie. People all know that Claire's a commoner but her beauty is for a noble, rich white hair and beautiful yellow eyes that's look like gold when seen in the sunlight. She looked like a twin sister to Ijekiel but no one in her village had ever seen Ijekiel nor the duke himself. Claire also hasn't seen the duke nor Jeanette so she thought they will be brown-haired spoiled people, Athanasia mention Jeanette in her past life explanation but she has never given her, Jeanette's looks nor bother to describe her. But she doesn't care about Jeanette, she cares for Athanasia. She was the one that save her from her father and she had never been grateful.

"Father," Claire said with fear in her tone, just then a bottle went flying to the wall. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO BUY ME A BEER!?" The man shouts, as Claire puts the beer on her table Athanasia revealed herself. "Who the fuck is this!? One of your slutty friends?" Athanasia slap the man that was insulting her and abusing her friend "You son of a-" the man was about to punch Athanasia but Athanasia took his fist with just one hand. She kicks the man in the balls as she pushes him more, kicks the table in the air, and once again kicks it in the man's direction. "GET THAT OLD MAN!! Woah! I never felt good! Wait!" Claire stops and goes to her father "Sweet dreams!!" She screams as she hit the man with a wooded stick.