ఌ︎•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3•ఌ︎

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Memories of the Past

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jeanette is looking at the window remembering what her 'sister' looked like she wasn't cubby nor skinny she was in a good shape not to mention her seraphic smile. She also has beautiful long hair 'You might have the looks but I will have the mind' she thought as she go back to studying 'I do hate studying but if it means I will surpass you I will do it' she then hear a knock. "Jeanette?" he heard a fate voice coming behind the doors "Brother!" she shout excited to see her step-brother which she sees as her future lover, "Jeanette how is your wound?" he asked "It's okay," she said looking at her wound let her brother see her wound "The princess did a great job covering your wound," he said impressed by the younger's work 'Her again? Will she be a problem to me and Ijikiel's marriage?' as she thought she imagine her and Ijikiel getting married and Athanasia ruining it and taking the spotlight. "Anyways I gonna finish my assignments you should too," Ijikiel said walking away. 'Don't worry Ijikiel I will marry you and be the queen and king in the future, but first I have to get that witch out of my site'

【Six Years Later】

Athanasia is now nine years old, people have been spreading the news that she was the most clever kid in history, she has been dreaming about being a girl named Jihye Lee since she was five, she was an orphan that doesn't have the greatest life, although she was successful, through  Athanasia's adventure as Jihye Lee she learns how to make different things that exist in the modern generation. She builds these different things wanting to know how much help it will be to the empire as it is in the modern generation, she didn't understand the modern world's humor, but throughout the years she finally got their humor but she is good at hiding her habits even emotions! The servant never knew, speaking if servants they loved the princess! Also, all the people in the village know Athanasia for she always asks her father to let her go to the village. Claude did agree but in one condition she will be with Felix and some guards when she goes out she agrees, the first time she goes there people thought that she will be bratty and spoiled but she nothing to what their thinking, she is friendly to the commoners, likes to help them, talk with them like she was one of them and overall she is loved by everyone. She even teaches them to read to spell and more and the villagers see her as a saint, Felix was never been happy when Claude allow Athanasia to call him uncle. Her life was like a fairytale to impossible to be real, a person like her is too impossible to even exist. Yeah, impossible let's not forget that this story's title is 'The female lead is a Villainess'!