ఌ︎•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6•ఌ︎

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Past

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

.

.

.

.

"Your highness, we need to talk" Lucas walk inside Claude's office "Who gives you permission to not knock?" Claude asked, Lucas, go back outside and knock "Come in" Claude answered, Lucas, came looking annoyed "What is it?" Claude asked "We need to talk about Atha-" Lucas hasn't even finished his statement Claude already cut him off "Have a seat," Claude said pointing at the sofa. "Continue," Claude said "Okay so about Athanasia's debutante we both know how troublesome Jeanette is right? So here's the thing I think Jeanette might b-" Lucas was once again cut off but not by the emperor but someone else "Your highness we need to talk" a woman walks in the office "Knock" Claude said the woman go outside and knock "Come in" Claude said "Okay, sire we need to talk about princess Atha-" the woman was cut off by the emperor "Have a seat" Claude pointed at the seat next to Lucas. "So who are you?" Lucas asked the woman "I'm Claire Selena Katz" she said, "Oh the new friend Athanasia brought right?" Claude asked the lady "Yeah your highness that was me" "Okay, carry on" Claude ordered "No I am curious about what Claire going to tell" Lucas said. Claire looked at him and signed "Okay then, Athanasia been talking about this Jeanette girl. She keeps on saying who pretty and cools she is so I got curious and go to the Alpheus household I know it's creepy but I did it anyway" she explains "And well some shit was heard in that household like Jeanette was an ungrateful child and a bitch, she cursed Athanasia's name because she was better than Jeanette and that Ijekiel guy likes Athanasia more than her" Claire explains. The two males were disgusted by the brunette, 'That shitty little brat cursing my daughter's name just because of that stupid reason?' 'Jeanette... I never really know this shit cause I never find her interesting but this is something else was the thought of the two males.

"Okay then, what about you Lucas?" Claude asked Lucas's present "Well I've come to the household too but this information is different from hers," Lucas said pointing at Claire, "I studied all of it before giving this information to you, but Jeanette's black magic is lacking." Lucas explains "Black magic? Why would that brat have black magic?" Claire asked "She's made of black magic that can make a person think they love her and treasure her" Lucas explain "Enough of that what do you mean by t her black magic is lacking?" Claude asked "Her black magic wasn't strong as it is back then, it normally will give her the love she wants. I think that's the reason why Mr whitey's son did that to her, and her black magic isn't targeting you anymore but someone else. And I'm sure, it isn't Ezekiel." Lucas explains "Then who is it? Is it perhaps Athanasia?" Claire suggest "That would be possible but if it is then I don't know what I will do," Claude said with cold stares at the picture of Penelope.