ఌ︎•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1•ఌ︎

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

𝙳𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"

How dare you poison my daughter!?" you can hear the shout of the emperor "Y-your majesty I would never poison Princess Jeannette, Princess Jeannette is like a sister to me" she fights "Shut up! Felix acknowledges the others to put the execution tomorrow" Claude said clearly angry "Your Maj-" Felix tried to fight for the younger but ended up being cut by the emperor "An order is an order Felix" he said with anger in his eyes and cold tone.

"Stupid" there was a sudden shout from the female who is kneeling on the floor "What did you say?" the emperor said angrily, she did not just poison his daughter but also insult him "I'm sorry that I offended you, your majesty I thought you already know," Athanasia said pissed off her eyes weren't blue like a jewel but empty purple "My mom's name is Diana Claire De Gonzalez I bet you put dark magic to forget her cause you're a coward" just as she says Diana's full name the memories of Diana came back to him, this is his daughter this is the daughter of the person he loves the most the one he promised to protect he was happy but he was also guilty he wants to take his orders back but there's no use even if he orders them to cancel the execution they will still kill her. "She should have picked the former emperor... I heard he also loves my mother I don't know what's in her mind to decline his proposal when he's the right choice" his heart drop as he heard what his daughter told him, he look at her with teary eyes but, now the female has the cold glance. It looks like their expression switched, he slowly stand up trying to hug the female but could not bring himself to do so, "If she took the former emperor's hand we should've been a happy family, she should be alive" silence filled the room the guards was watching there, amuse on the braveness of the female in front of them. Felix was speechless he never knew the princess would be able to say this to her father. While for Claude everything was blank all he sees his daughter's glare and her mother right beside her, she never knew her daughter will say this to her father and she was quite disappointed but she know what she is going through, she looked at Claude who had a tear in his eyes looking at her. "Execute me all you want, I don't care I rather die than be with you" as she said that Athanasia was walking away with a smirk, her hand was suddenly grabbed by her father. "What the- let go!" she shout as her father who's grabbing her tightly "Please forgive me," he said as he kneel to her. "I will do everything to cancel the execution please give me another chance to be a real father to you" he pleased "A real father!? Are you joking with me!?" she said angry with a bit of laughter "Like I said I rather die than being with you" she took her father's hand away from hers, finally she took her left.