ఌ︎•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4•ఌ︎

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Claire Selena Katz

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

.

.

.

.

"Ugh~ what a site~?" female giggles at the horrible sight of dead bodies surrounded by blood, 'Ever since I finally learned reality, I've been thirsty for blood. Father will be disappointed, but it's not like I care. He doesn't even care for me why would I care for him?' the female thought as she walked away. As she sneaks to the village she saw other dead bodies, she knows she is the only assassin here who kills for fun but who the fuck did this? A copycat? It is possible, knowing that she is now a hot topic in the village, but are they using her fame to kill too? She doesn't care, she doesn't even care about the villagers. In civilian rumors say that she was a good example for a proper lady, without any knowledge she was able to compete with other noble ladies. As she watches the other lady kill people, she jumpscare her for looking up so quickly. In one blink of an eye she vanish, she looked for the lady there's no way she will be that far "Boo!" a voice scared the female "Ahh! The fuck?" She shouts by the sudden person, the lady in front of her who has gold mask giggles "Well you're similar to me, huh?" The lady stated "What makes you think we're similar?" she asked sarcastically with her words "Well you have a good reputation but when the sun falls you turnin into a bloodthirsty criminal, and so am I" the lady exclaimed, she took her hood off revealing a gold-like hair she was wearing a mask so she couldn't see her face. She also took her hood off but with no mask "So what's the reason why you kill? Well my father doesn't give a shit about me that's why I'm here, what about you?" the lady asked the masked one "Woah you are similar to me, yeah my father doesn't give a shit about me too" the other answered "Hey! You know I never have any friends other than someone I know, but can we be friends?" the masked lady said "Yeah sure! It's my first time to have friends anyways, Claire by the way" the lady said "Athena, not my real name but let's go with it if you knew my real name you will be in danger" she chuckles. After a long conversation, Claire goes back to her house where her father is at the table surrounded by alcohol bottles she looked at the man with disgust and goes back to her room. "Athena, wonder if we can be partners in crime"

With Athanasia, she was studying algebra. Math is her biggest enemy but she is getting good at it the more you practice the better I guess. Athanasia was walking through the library finding more math books when saw a note. 'Anastasius is very nice to me when I was little but now, I am ten and he is starting to show his true colors. He killed my dog, the one that my mother gave me. I feel anger crawling through my skin, he has gone too far the note said, probably made by a ten years old Claude. Athanasia smirk 'Guess since then they hate each other' she thought as looked around when a book fell from her head "Dumbass what are you smirking at?" a deep voice asked, the female looked around and saw Lucas standing behind her "Lucas!? What are you doing here!?" she shouts "Why so paranoid? Are you hiding something?" Lucas asked suspicious of the female's movements "Oh it's nothing! It's just- ah somethings" she said finding a good lie to save herself, she looked at the note 'If I use my mana to change the notes, he will probably see it. But if I use my mana to make it invisible while making the notes change he won't know a thing'. She use her mana to hide the note while changing the notes, Lucas saw this and take it before the mana perform "Math tips?" Lucas asked disappointed in Athanasia "MATH IS HARD OKAY!?" Athanasia shouts pouting "Why? You're good at math when you were a kid" Lucas asked "Who the fuck invented letters in math?" Athanasia complains 'Cute' Lucas thought "Okay then you want me to teach you?" Lucas asked the student "Yes please!" Athanasia shouts while hugging the male lead.