ఌ︎•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2•ఌ︎

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Claude woke up when he wonders where he was, his in a black room with no one to talk to he then see an unfamiliar figure. The man was wearing a hood so you can't see his face, "I will give you another chance to meet your daughter on one condition" he said straight forward "I will do everything" he shout with no hesitation "Okay then, it's a deal" the figure then vanish.

He woke up in his bed, and rope when a knock was heard "Your majesty?" a familiar voice called out "What?" he asked in a cold tone "Some people came to see you" Felix said "I'll be there for a minute" he answered. He got to the shower and change to ropes, when he got there he remembers a certain event where his daughter was introduced "Your highness, lady Diana and your daughter, Athanasia De Alger Obelia" right there he ordered Felix to get the baby and give it to him. He smiles as he gets another chance to meet his daughter 'Athanasia... I'm so so sorry, I will make sure to keep you safe with me... I'll make sure you will have the best life' he thought.

'His majesty looks so happy with her, he hasn't smiled since the day Lady Diana died I am happy, I feel like my brother just meets his daughter' Felix thought as he walk to get what his majesty order. "Okay, everyone I want you to premodern the emerald palace as beautiful as you can make sure it's surrounded with gold get it ready for the new princess, oh I think it would be cute if you put her name on the bed?" Felix said wanting to ask a little favor. "Of course it would be so cute," a female worker said with excitement.