chapter 12

Seeing the Hokage behind me made me slightly disappointed at myself for not realising if I didn’t place a barrier around us that he would notice. He also looked disappointed in me, the fact that I would fight a foreign ninja who I guess is an envoy for the Hidden Cloud which could harm our reputation for harming a visiting invited ninja.
“Naruto why is it that I find you fighting the envoy, we are currently in peace talks with the Hidden Cloud and you could have just ruined it!”
I look down sheepishly knowing that I am in trouble with the Hokage.
“I just wanted to test her Hokage-Sama she is the Jinchuriki of the 2 tails, it was strange that she would be the one to commence peace talks isn’t it Hokage-Sama”
He just shakes his head like I was the only one who did not know this. He motions for me to follow him. I pick Yugito up and notice how light she is and how tranquil she looks during her sleep. I move a piece of hair behind her ear and just after Jiji.
I see the way we are heading and realise we are going towards the Kage tower, jumping over the roofs of all the buildings in the beautiful village.
Once in the tower we walk to his office where he places a silence seal on the room and motions for me to place Yugito on the sofa and I rest her head on my lap looking down at her beautiful face in fondness before Jiji coughs to get my attention.
“Is that a slight infatuation I see there my boy?”
I can feel my cheeks get slightly hotter and I shake my head hard being in denial.
“Of course not Jiji she is a foreign ninja with secrets of her own that would just lead to trouble especially with our past relations with Kumo!”
“Alright, alright, well as I said earlier young Yugito is an Envoy from Kumo as we are currently in peace talks with them, and with the Chunin exams coming up soon I am hoping that kumo will send some of their young, such as Yugito’s team, to the exam to better our relationship with the village.”
“Alright Hokage-Sama, well, as you know, I have no doubt my team will be in the exams as I, as well as Sasuke and Sakura, are strong enough to win the Jonin exams let alone the Chunin exams, so I will advise my teammates to leave any Kumo team alone till the final round so that Raikage-sama will be able to come to the village for more talks. We will also make sure no Kumo team is killed.”
“Thank you Naruto-kun but that is quite a burden to bare, although I know you are not new to the heavy burden of secrets, could you keep this chat between us. You can go now Naruto, Kakashi mentioned wanting to talk to you and I do not want you to be late, you can leave young Yugito here.”
I slowly move her head off of my lap and I wave by to Jiji and move to the window before jumping out.
I start walking next to the shops before I realise Jiji didn’t tell me where to meet Kakashi-sensei, so I bend down and place my finger on the ground before releasing a pulse of my chakra and I notice that Konohamaru is following Sakura nearby so I go to Sakura suspecting that she knows where Kakashi wants to meet.
I see her down the road and I see a cardboard box following her seeing Sakura looking annoyed and peeking at the box every so often.
I walk to her and can see her annoyance grow when she sees me.
I rub the back of my neck in embarrassment, “Hey Sakura, I am sorry about what I said, I was inconsiderate and rude and should have known how you felt, I should have helped you in how you were feeling instead I made it worse.”
I feel her jump at me and hug me which made me fall onto the floor which is when Konohamaru decided to jump out using too much powder.
“Boss is that your girlfriend?”
“No Konohamaru this is my teammate.”
“Oh well I understand why not, I mean look at that big forehead!”
I could feel Sakura start to get up whilst cracking her knuckles. “Kono I would suggest running for your life!”
I see him run with Sakura running after at a slow pace, obviously she could have caught up to him she probably just wanted to scare him. I shiver at that thinking she is becoming more like Anko.
I run after them when I see Sakura starting to speed up before they run around a corner.
I turn the corner and I see a man holding Konohamaru by the collar and that gets me annoyed.
Minato-“Naruto calm down, look at their forehead protectors they are from Suna, who are our allies.”
“That does not matter they are attacking our Kage’s family which is reason enough for death, I wont go that far but I will get them close if they do not listen, the thunder will rain down on them!”
“I would suggest letting him go!”
“Why should I listen to you this twerp knocked into me so maybe I should teach him a lesson on why Suna is the strongest village.”
I use my top speed with my weights on, which is still too fast for a Genin to see whils making two clones go to the other two Genin, the girl behind the boy and the Jinchuriki of Shukaku.
“I would now suggest letting the boy go, he is a member of the village Konohagakure and also a member of the family of the Hokage which is grounds for war, even with the treaty we have!”, I say this with a kunai to three’s throats.
The Jinchuriki uses his sand to appear behind the two looking shocked that I could get past his defence.
“You two are a disappointment on the village let the boy go or I will KILL YOU!”
The boy lets Konohamaru go and I pull the kunai away from their throat, Konohamaru runs behind Sakura before I turn away from them “Any more threats to hurt any member of the village outside of the exams and you will feel the thunder.”
I grab Sakura and I teleport us to our usual meeting place with Kakashi to find no one there. “ where is the meeting?”
“It is at the bridge between here and training ground 8”
We started walking there at a slow pace me thinking about how I am going to apologise to Sasuke and all the information I have received today and Sakura just humming to herself.