chapter 2

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" What the heck why do I only see red things in tube like things going through a 9 grey bodies.

"Kit, just stop sending chakra to your eyes and it will stop."

I did what he said to do and immediately I saw a giant room being occupied by all nine biju.

"I understand how you all are here but may you explain why you are here?"

"My young squirt, we are going to be training you in how to control all our forms and how to control and use our respective kekkei genkai ." Said the very calming voice of the three tailed isubu.

"We will tell you about our abilities when we are due to train you but first as you have all nine biju sealed within you, you essentially have the ten tails in you making you have even more chakra but as we all originate from it its abilities are the same as ours so you will not need any training in its abilities ." Said the wise saiken

"However you should go to the other three doors now." Son goku said.

After he said that I left and went to the door with the white an red fan on it.

When I walked in I saw two people within the room and both had spinning blood red eyes with intricate designs in each.

"Who are you?"

"We are the Uchiha brothers izuna and madara. We will be giving you the eternal mangekyo sharingan and will be teaching you the theory behind it and also how to use is usefully and successfully, we will also be teaching you about endurance and also increase it and also strategies for all situations. And we will also be teaching you all the taijutsu styles we know and also genjutsu. Now go before I get irritated."

I quickly ran outside before he started attacking me.

I then went to the door with the three pronged kunai on it and found only one person within the room and to my utter disbelief I find my idol,minato namikaze, the fourth hokage also sealed within me.

"Yatta!!"

"Calm down naruto, I know that I'm your idol, but you don't have to be that happy that I'm sealed within you. As you have the rinnegan you have all five chakra affinities so I shall be teaching you about the affinities that your other teachers can't teach you. I will also be teaching you hiraishin, shadow clone jutsu and resengan. I will also be teaching you in speed and chakra control . Oh and something that the others forgot to mention to you is that one day in the mindscape is one second in real life and whilst in your mindscape you don't age so essentially in a nights sleep of eight hours you would have trained for almost 79 years and if you continue that for the four years of he academy you would have trained for 115,200 years and will be the stongest shinobe to ever live in this world, however now you have to go to the last door and see what oh will get."

With that shocking revelation I begin to slowly trudge to the last door trying to let what I was just told to sink in.

When I see the last door I get a little worried cause the symbol is a little weird.

When I walk in I begin to regret my decision of coming into the room as I see a grown man , who was clad in red armor , crying in the corner of the room whilst the other guy in the room, who had white hair, was complaining to him about him acting like a child and to grow up and learn some patience.

"Uh hello, are you alright?"

"Why did you come here last? I'm the awesome Hashirama senju otherwise know as the shodaime hokage and shinobe no kami and you just leave me out for last !"

"Um sorry but the symbol on your door looked very weird and well I felt a little scared."

"Brother leave him alone, he is only a child at the moment. Anyway my name is Tobirama senju and just like my brother I am one of the past kage of the leaf, the nidaime hokage. As my brother is sulking I shall talk. What I will give you is my high affinity to water and I will be giving you a vast amount of water style jutsu. I will also help in your fuinjutsu and I shall be giving you lessons on politics and general knowledge. My brother shall give you his wood style , a mixture between water and earth, he shall give you wood style jutsu and also earth style jutsu. He will also help in your lessons on politics and general knowledge."